Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
connorsmom2009
I don't know. Am I a bad mom
January 5 at 11:54 PM

So, since I buy my kids clothes at consignment stores and goodwill.. My family thinks that I don't care about how they look since I buy poor people clothes for my kids. It really hurts my feeling since I can't really afford new clothes for them. And I don't see buying brand new clothes since they grow out of them so fast. What do you all think am I bad mom because I shop at consignment stores and goodwill for my kids clothes??

Replies

• connorsmom2009
    January 5 at 11:57 PM

BUMP!

• MommyChance
    January 5 at 11:58 PM
    Nope. That does not make you a bad mom. IMO, it makes you a smart one, depending on the price of consignment. I can usually get new clothes on sale for the same price as consignment, but that's just the area I live in. When I visit family in another part of the country, consignment is way cheaper because its more common.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 5 at 11:58 PM

Of course not. So is your family well off or something?

• Mom24munchkins
    January 5 at 11:59 PM
    Your family is full of jack asses
  • JorJorsMom
    January 6 at 12:00 AM

A bad mom cause you shop at the thrift store??  Lmao.  I call that smart.  They grow out of things too fast.  Anyone that pays $50 for kids shoes to be worn 6 months is crazy imo.

• sunflower970
    January 6 at 12:01 AM
    So far 99% of the clothes I have for my son who will be here in March are hand me downs or used clothes I've bought from people
  • JorJorsMom
    January 6 at 12:02 AM

Not even 6 months, make that 3'  I'm talking about babies.  Kids grow out of stuff too fast.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 6 at 12:02 AM

Mobile Photo

The jeans were bought off craigslist and sweater bought from a goodwill.
  • connorsmom2009
    January 6 at 12:03 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Of course not. So is your family well off or something?

Yes, they are. Me and dh are the only 'poor' people in our family. And my family likes to remind us that we are poor. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 6 at 12:03 AM

I'm gonna pop some tags..

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts