Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
How many unvaccinated kids in the U.S. die each day from "preventable diseases"?
by Anonymous
January 5 at 9:26 AM
Truly curious.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 5 at 9:27 AM
    Bump.
  • TrouserMouse
    January 5 at 9:27 AM
    Google the death statistics
  • Anonymous
    January 5 at 9:28 AM
    I can't find anything saying if they're unvaccinated or not.

Quoting TrouserMouse: Google the death statistics
  • Anonymous
    January 5 at 9:29 AM
    Bump.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 5 at 9:30 AM

Depends where they live.

In 3rd world countries they die all the time. But that's not because they are unvaccinated. It's because they don't have proper sanitation, clean water, etc.

Unvaccinated children living in industrialized nations very rarely get sick.

The childhood illnesses we vaccinate against were on a steep and steady decline long before the vaccine was ever introduced, thanks to things like proper sanitation, better personal hygiene, etc. 

• Dzyre1115

I don't know, have you tried Google?

• TrouserMouse
    I don't know if there are any reports or journals that would give you that info. I'm sure there are no unbiased sources that will come to you through here.

Quoting Anonymous: I can't find anything saying if they're unvaccinated or not.

• Anonymous
    I definitely mean USA. sorry

Quoting Anonymous:

Depends where they live.

In 3rd world countries they die all the time. But that's not because they are unvaccinated. It's because they don't have proper sanitation, clean water, etc.

Unvaccinated children living in industrialized nations very rarely get sick.

The childhood illnesses we vaccinate against were on a steep and steady decline long before the vaccine was ever introduced, thanks to things like proper sanitation, better personal hygiene, etc. 

• Anonymous
    January 5 at 9:31 AM
    Absolutely.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

I don't know, have you tried Google?

• Anonymous
    January 5 at 9:33 AM
    Sigh.. so many here seem to know that nonvaxed children are destined to die from preventable diseases yet I never hear about it :(

Quoting TrouserMouse: I don't know if there are any reports or journals that would give you that info. I'm sure there are no unbiased sources that will come to you through here.

Quoting Anonymous: I can't find anything saying if they're unvaccinated or not.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts