Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
TinaNicu
how much do you spend on groceries each month?
January 3 at 8:35 PM

I'm talking everything you buy in a grocery store, to include diapers, formula, health and beauty items, paper products, etc.  How much do you pay per month (including any PA). I cannot believe people can get away with only 300 a month for a family! I coupon and there is no way I could get it that low. Am I alone?

Edit: I guess I should add : How often do you eat out? That may have a lot to do with the grocery bill. We rarely eat out, so I buy lots of groceries

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 3 at 8:36 PM

Family of 4 plus 1 dog- about $1000 according to USAA.

• mo3giOH
    by mo3giOH
    January 3 at 8:38 PM
    I shop at Aldis, and go every Tuesday to do my grocery shopping, I spend about $60 a week. And get no PA.
  • usmcwifey11
    January 3 at 8:39 PM
    Family of 4 plus 2 dogs - around 500
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Probably close to 700$ for a family of 4 and a cat.

• mistressflora

with EVERYTHING, 600. thats for 5 of us, and 2 babies in diapers. i need to start the coupon thing, its amazing how much they can save

• MrsDavidB25

Geez. Like $1000. It is ridiculous.

• mistressflora
    January 3 at 8:40 PM

wow how many in your family? thats really cheap!

Quoting mo3giOH: I shop at Aldis, and go every Tuesday to do my grocery shopping, I spend about $60 a week. And get no PA.

• bakerytreatz16
    We spend about 85 a week for groceries and house hold supplies (including diapers for our 20
    Month old.) But that's gonna go up as this baby can come any day and she's gonna need diapers and may or may not need formula.
  • Snapdragon88
    No clue. I just buy it.
  • caustinb
    Family of four, no pets...$500. We eat out a LOT.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts