Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
_abeauty92
Help with my hair ! PIC*** EDIT another idea on page 2 .
January 3 at 4:08 PM

Mobile Photo

Do next week I'm going in to get my hair trimmed , long layers , my hair is naturally very thin & wavy , I'm Mexican so I have a nice tan going on . My hair right now is a dark auburn ( me in the left picture ) I want to do something very different , I really like the hair color on the right picture , do you think it would look good on me ???

I dont want to go in there and come out looking like a clown lOl .

Thanks ! (:

Replies

• beethann
    January 3 at 4:11 PM

yes, I think you would look good with blonde hair.

However, just to warn you it might take a few sessions to get your hair to that color. When I was dark haird and wanted to go blonde they told me I would have to bleach all my hair and then come back so they could add color to it. I didn't want to walk around with bleach blonde hair so I opted for highlights instead.

• _abeauty92
    January 3 at 4:12 PM

Mobile Photo

Here's another picture of me without a filter .

Or make up lOl
  • ProudMommy51006
    January 3 at 4:14 PM
    I don't think it's a good idea
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    January 3 at 4:15 PM

I like the right pic hair color better.  Beware it is high maintainence to keep it that color (when roots grow in).  You are looking at about 150 a treatment with long hair.

• Bubsy
    by Bubsy
    January 3 at 4:16 PM

I think if YOU want to try it, you definitely should! If it turns out you don't like it, remember that it's just hair, and CAN be fixed after it settles. 

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1

Yeah, I agree with OP, do subtle highlights to start and go from there.

• _abeauty92
    Really ? My hair is already very thin . Would that damage my hair ALOT ? if I lose any hair I will look bald headed !

Quoting beethann:

yes, I think you would look good with blonde hair.

However, just to warn you it might take a few sessions to get your hair to that color. When I was dark haird and wanted to go blonde they told me I would have to bleach all my hair and then come back so they could add color to it. I didn't want to walk around with bleach blonde hair so I opted for highlights instead.

• t1gger143
    January 3 at 4:17 PM
    It takes a lot if maintenance. Go for a lot if highlights first.
  • _abeauty92
    January 3 at 4:18 PM
    How often am I supposed to re-color ? If its ever 3 months it's fine . If is every months that's TO MUCH lOl

Quoting Anonymous:

I like the right pic hair color better.  Beware it is high maintainence to keep it that color (when roots grow in).  You are looking at about 150 a treatment with long hair.

• ToniTennille
    January 3 at 4:19 PM

I think you can pull it off. I thought it was you at first glance. lol

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN