Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
_abeauty92
Help with my hair ! PIC*** EDIT another idea on page 2 .
January 3 at 4:08 PM

Mobile Photo

Do next week I'm going in to get my hair trimmed , long layers , my hair is naturally very thin & wavy , I'm Mexican so I have a nice tan going on . My hair right now is a dark auburn ( me in the left picture ) I want to do something very different , I really like the hair color on the right picture , do you think it would look good on me ???

I dont want to go in there and come out looking like a clown lOl .

Thanks ! (:

Replies

• beethann
    January 3 at 4:11 PM

yes, I think you would look good with blonde hair.

However, just to warn you it might take a few sessions to get your hair to that color. When I was dark haird and wanted to go blonde they told me I would have to bleach all my hair and then come back so they could add color to it. I didn't want to walk around with bleach blonde hair so I opted for highlights instead.

• _abeauty92
    January 3 at 4:12 PM

Mobile Photo

Here's another picture of me without a filter .

Or make up lOl
  • ProudMommy51006
    January 3 at 4:14 PM
    I don't think it's a good idea
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 3 at 4:15 PM

I like the right pic hair color better.  Beware it is high maintainence to keep it that color (when roots grow in).  You are looking at about 150 a treatment with long hair.

• Bubsy
    by Bubsy
    January 3 at 4:16 PM

I think if YOU want to try it, you definitely should! If it turns out you don't like it, remember that it's just hair, and CAN be fixed after it settles. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Yeah, I agree with OP, do subtle highlights to start and go from there.

• _abeauty92
    Really ? My hair is already very thin . Would that damage my hair ALOT ? if I lose any hair I will look bald headed !

Quoting beethann:

yes, I think you would look good with blonde hair.

However, just to warn you it might take a few sessions to get your hair to that color. When I was dark haird and wanted to go blonde they told me I would have to bleach all my hair and then come back so they could add color to it. I didn't want to walk around with bleach blonde hair so I opted for highlights instead.

• t1gger143
    January 3 at 4:17 PM
    It takes a lot if maintenance. Go for a lot if highlights first.
  • _abeauty92
    January 3 at 4:18 PM
    How often am I supposed to re-color ? If its ever 3 months it's fine . If is every months that's TO MUCH lOl

Quoting Anonymous:

I like the right pic hair color better.  Beware it is high maintainence to keep it that color (when roots grow in).  You are looking at about 150 a treatment with long hair.

• ToniTennille
    January 3 at 4:19 PM

I think you can pull it off. I thought it was you at first glance. lol

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts