Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Click_Queen
I'm creepy. Are you?
January 3 at 1:21 AM

I'm most comfortable in places that most other people would find terrifying. I find them beautiful and peaceful. I love spending the day exploring places like this. Photographing them and documenting them. Finding out the history, checking out each room. Studying the things left beind... 

here are some screen shots of photos I've taken so you get the picture 

Replies

• mlg1989
    by mlg1989
    January 3 at 1:22 AM
    I love creepy places!

I cant wait to go to Trans Allegheny asylum and take some pictures.
  • Mom2Jake08
    January 3 at 1:23 AM
    I love the second to last one. That would look awesome in my house.
  • deadlights86
    January 3 at 1:26 AM
    I want to go to bobby mackeys here but I'm to chicken lol its not even 8 miles away.
  • teeloffel
    I love the last one! What year is the card from and where did you find it? :)

Quoting Click_Queen:

I'm most comfortable in places that most other people would find terrifying. I find them beautiful and peaceful. I love spending the day exploring places like this. Photographing them and documenting them. Finding out the history, checking out each room. Studying the things left beind... 

• piperhalliwell1
    Those are amazing pictures! So full of expression and energy, you have great talent!
  • OneToughMami
    January 3 at 1:27 AM

I am way creepy. I was all up in my uncle's abandoned house...

• Jenniy
    by Jenniy
    January 3 at 1:28 AM

I love places like this and would LOVE to travel the world exploring old abandoned buildings.

• SusanD
    by SusanD
    January 3 at 1:30 AM
    I'll post some I took with my phone this past week. Some are phone pics and some camera pics lol
  • SissyAnn141

Quoting teeloffel: I love the last one! What year is the card from and where did you find it? :)

Quoting Click_Queen:

I would love to know also ?

Did you really take these pictures ?

Do you do research, on them ?

• SusanD
    by SusanD

Mobile Photo

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups