Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
4Littleflowers
DH says I'm lazy but I'm constantly cleaning!
December 18, 2013 at 3:17 PM
I clean all the time. We have 4 girls. He says all I do all day is sit on my ass. But somehow he gets three meals a day, everything is clean. I even sweep our all tile house probably 20x a day and mop it w a bleach solution to sanitize it. I even move all the furniture, and sweep and mop under all the couches, tv stands etc on a daily. Im exhausted. I take care of the girls.I even do his laundry. He doesn't lift a finger around here. And now our sewer line broke and were dealing with unwanted "pests." So not only does he not help me deal with the vile things,he runs away, and tells me its my responsibility because I'm the woman and I don't do shit all day. So I'm constantly busy. I'm on break from school. And my job is slow right now (private caregiver)Even when I was working and going to school he didn't help.

Our kids are 9, 8, 3, 1.

Ugh I guess I'm just venting......anyway carry on.

Replies

• 4Littleflowers
    December 18, 2013 at 3:26 PM
    Bump
  • 4Littleflowers
    Bump
  • 4Littleflowers
    Bump
  • Krysta622
    December 18, 2013 at 3:27 PM
    Stop for a day. He'll see what you do when you stop doing it.
  • sandra_t00
    December 18, 2013 at 3:28 PM
    Stop being a doormat
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 18, 2013 at 3:28 PM
    Time for a job then.
  • withsecond
    December 18, 2013 at 3:29 PM
    And you're still married to that asshole why exactly?
  • GarysGirl85
    December 18, 2013 at 3:29 PM

UGH! Sounds like he's a jerk!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 18, 2013 at 3:30 PM

So go on strike.  If he assumes you sit on your ass all day, sit on your ass for a few days and let him see how things get done. 

• 4Littleflowers
    December 18, 2013 at 3:31 PM
    I wish I could. I'm so paranoid about our bug situation that I'm cleaning even more.

Quoting Krysta622: Stop for a day. He'll see what you do when you stop doing it.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts