Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
ButterMeUp
Do men seriously expect to sleep w/ you after 2/3 weeks of dating?
December 14, 2013 at 11:01 PM

I've noticed that most of the women I know always complain about guys wanting to jump their bones after a few of dates. Since when is one expected to give such a huge part of themselves to a total fucking stranger? I've been off the market for years, so I wanna know if this is this the new norm?

Replies

• Buggy979
    December 14, 2013 at 11:02 PM
    This has always been the norm. . I say even us girls like to too..
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1

yea idk either....i haven't dated since i was 16 when i started dating dh and clearly, at that age, he wanted sex early. doesn't mean he got it though lol

• The.Last.Rebel

I slept with my husband before we even dated. Then again, I was a slut back then lol.

• Heisenberg
    December 14, 2013 at 11:03 PM

I've been off the market for over a decade, but I didn't have an issue with casual sex. I don't think this is new.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 14, 2013 at 11:04 PM
    I think guys tend to want to fuck as soon as they are allowed to.
  • PoisonEyeV
    December 14, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Idk, if the spark is there...and you both want to have sex, you're both adults...get down to it!

Honestly, I don't look at sex as some meaningful, emotional kind of thing. That doesn't mean I can go out and just trip and land on anyone's dick and be fine with it, but...I don't really think it's that big of a deal. It's kind of like test driving a car before you buy it.

• cleigh717
    December 14, 2013 at 11:05 PM

yep! thats just how they r, and sometimes women too!

Quoting Anonymous: I think guys tend to want to fuck as soon as they are allowed to.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    December 14, 2013 at 11:06 PM

women give it so freely these days men seem to expect sex in two or three hours.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    I slept with my man after the 3rd day with him. We have been together for over 2 years now.
  • ButterMeUp

That's all fine and dandy, but that doesn't mean women who like to take it slow and get to know the person before the dick should be expected to put out and treated like prudes when they don't. 

Quoting Buggy979: This has always been the norm. . I say even us girls like to too..

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN