Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
MarriedMyPrince
IM SO SORRY! I Just Have To Vent About The Teen Who Killed 4 People & Got Off Free
December 12, 2013 at 3:04 AM
Ok I know I am not the only person irate over this case. I have to vent I am so disgusted. My stomach literally hurts. You probably know about the 16 year old teen that was drunk and driving when he killed 4 innocent people with his car. There is more to the story but ultimately that's the jest. This kid is a spoiled rich kid. His defense attorneys convinced the judge that this happened because the kid has affluenza! Basically meaning this kid is so spoiled he never was taught right from wrong. And apparently they taught this kid to not have a conscience either. The judge agreed!! And sentenced this kid to 10 years probation! And for his parents to get him into counseling that will cost 500,00$. That is it! Nothing more than that! The parents said that putting him away in the slammer would do no good for him to teach him anything. Really!! Are you serious right now! Yes he needs counseling, but so do the parents! Also this is the parents fault too for doing this to there kid. Affluenza is a bunch of crap! No one else would get off killing four people and being 3 times over the alcoholic limit under age! With that stupid excuse! Just when you think America can't be any more STUPID! It does I hate our judicial system. I think that judge got paid off to come up with something lame to let this kid off. He will never learn anything in life, no right or wrong, no good or evil. He will learn that money takes care of everything! And all his problems will go away. I hurt for the families that lost there loves ones. They will never get closure, only pain and suffering. They won't get justice either. Thoes parents of the kids should be locked up too. Wow just wow! Thanks for reading ..

Replies

• Anonymous 15
    by Anonymous 15
    December 12, 2013 at 12:53 PM

I know, it's really disturbing

• ChewyBrownies
    December 12, 2013 at 12:57 PM
    .... I've called two women cold blooded murderers for confessing that they've taken a life while drunk driving. And i nearly got the boot lol

Quoting Foolynroo2:

To some women on here if you drive drunk and kill someone its nothing more than an accident...

I mean sure you got behind a multi ton vehicle soused....

but its not like you MEANT to kill anyone..

:rolleyes:

The kid will probably grow up to be president.

• Anonymous 16
    by Anonymous 16
    December 12, 2013 at 2:24 PM
    Quoting AtillaTheHun:

Quoting Anonymous: Jist not just and being affluent. Influenza is a word, affluenza is not. Please learn something tonight. Thank you.

she didn't make the word up the media did! http://www.ajc.com/ap/ap/general/probation-only-sentence-in-dui-wreck-stirs-ire/ncJLn/ Defense witness psychologist Gary Miller says the boy grew up in a house where the parents were preoccupied with arguments that led to a divorce and that he suffered from "affluenza."
  • AtillaTheHun
    December 12, 2013 at 2:28 PM
    I don't understand why you are quoting me...? I know what this word means.

Quoting Anonymous:
    Quoting AtillaTheHun:

Quoting Anonymous: Jist not just and being affluent. Influenza is a word, affluenza is not. Please learn something tonight. Thank you.

she didn't make the word up the media did!

http://www.ajc.com/ap/ap/general/probation-only-sentence-in-dui-wreck-stirs-ire/ncJLn/
    Defense witness psychologist Gary Miller says the boy grew up in a house where the parents were preoccupied with arguments that led to a divorce and that he suffered from "affluenza."
  • JackieGirl007
    December 12, 2013 at 7:10 PM

ARE YOU KIDDING! I hate America these days.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN