Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Classy strippers!
by Anonymous
December 10, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Well the strippers I know were talking about how self empowering, and fun stripping is. Both work at a joint in a small town where all strippers are all nude. Personally I don't care what them girls do, I'm from a country where prostitution is legal. Those girls do think they're classy despite of the countless guys they slept with , and married men they tried to get involved with.

ANYWAY, do you think strippers can be classy?

( for those who dance fully nude & shake their asses in costumers faces )

Replies

• flcowgrl23
    December 10, 2013 at 10:28 AM

*customers

• Danapopcorn
    December 10, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I do. Who they are while working and who they are in an every day setting can be completely different.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 10, 2013 at 10:30 AM

That is called "female chauvinism".  The term refers to the highly sexualized American culture in which women are objectified, objectify one another, and are encouraged to objectify themselves. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 10, 2013 at 10:31 AM
    Living a double life, still the same person.

Quoting Danapopcorn:

I do. Who they are while working and who they are in an every day setting can be completely different.

• CPatt0708
    December 10, 2013 at 10:32 AM

They can be classy while not at work, but IMO it's not classy to get naked, shake your ass and put your lady parts in random people's faces for money.  I understand most do it because they are trying to pay for college or support their family or whatever, but I can't refer to that as classy, sorry.

• Anonymous
    December 10, 2013 at 10:33 AM
    That's very true, but it's a personal choice to act in such a way. Does it define them?

Quoting Anonymous:

That is called "female chauvinism".  The term refers to the highly sexualized American culture in which women are objectified, objectify one another, and are encouraged to objectify themselves. 

• Anonymous
    December 10, 2013 at 10:34 AM
    Very true

Quoting CPatt0708:

They can be classy while not at work, but IMO it's not classy to get naked, shake your ass and put your lady parts in random people's faces for money.  I understand most do it because they are trying to pay for college or support their family or whatever, but I can't refer to that as classy, sorry.

• LoveNaCupcake

This.

Quoting CPatt0708:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Only classy if they call themselves entertainers with clientele. Not prostitutes with johns.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Morals are subjective so I guess it's all a matter of opinion.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts