Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
CinnamonBunns84
Are you the grammer patrol?
December 1, 2013 at 9:56 PM
And yes "grammer" is spelled wrong?

Are u 1 to correct one's spelling or use of punctuation.

Replies

• vegaswife2011
    December 1, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Lol, every once in awhile I lol at someone for it. 

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    December 1, 2013 at 9:57 PM
    I always correct people's grammar in my head, but I don't make it a point to purposely point it out or correct them.
  • BaconQueen
    December 1, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Grammar, and yes I am. Incorrect use of punctuation and grammar makes you look uneducated and trashy. I will not bother to correct yours as I am certain you know exactly what you did wrong and are merely trolling for attention. 

• imthatgirl0607
    December 1, 2013 at 9:59 PM
    Never, this isnt a spelling test.

I find it funny when people do, and honestly i think you have to have a mental deficiency to care.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 1, 2013 at 9:59 PM
    In my head, yes. Unless I'm having a text conversation with someone speaking completely illiterate I won't say a thing. I'm not perfect, but I certainly know when to use then or than.
  • Amybelle
    December 1, 2013 at 10:00 PM

I can't stand....."I seen..."

• emandab
    by emandab
    December 1, 2013 at 10:00 PM

No, unless they are being bitchy and trying to convey how smart and/or better they are than everyone else.  Even then I usually don't say anything cause someone typically beats me to it lol.

• CinnamonBunns84
    December 1, 2013 at 10:01 PM
    Whoa! Pissy, pissy. You get the badge.

Quoting BaconQueen:

Grammar, and yes I am. Incorrect use of punctuation and grammar makes you look uneducated and trashy. I will not bother to correct yours as I am certain you know exactly what you did wrong and are merely trolling for attention. 

• Freela
    by Freela
    December 1, 2013 at 10:02 PM

I edit text for work, so although I notice errors in 'grammer,' I don't correct text in my off-hours.  If I feel the need to correct spelling and punctuation errors, I can always log in to work and get paid for it!

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    December 1, 2013 at 10:02 PM
    People point that out when they are wrong.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN