Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
CinnamonBunns84
Are you the grammer patrol?
December 1, 2013 at 9:56 PM
And yes "grammer" is spelled wrong?

Are u 1 to correct one's spelling or use of punctuation.

Replies

• vegaswife2011
    December 1, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Lol, every once in awhile I lol at someone for it. 

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    December 1, 2013 at 9:57 PM
    I always correct people's grammar in my head, but I don't make it a point to purposely point it out or correct them.
  • BaconQueen
    December 1, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Grammar, and yes I am. Incorrect use of punctuation and grammar makes you look uneducated and trashy. I will not bother to correct yours as I am certain you know exactly what you did wrong and are merely trolling for attention. 

• imthatgirl0607
    December 1, 2013 at 9:59 PM
    Never, this isnt a spelling test.

I find it funny when people do, and honestly i think you have to have a mental deficiency to care.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 1, 2013 at 9:59 PM
    In my head, yes. Unless I'm having a text conversation with someone speaking completely illiterate I won't say a thing. I'm not perfect, but I certainly know when to use then or than.
  • Amybelle
    December 1, 2013 at 10:00 PM

I can't stand....."I seen..."

• emandab
    by emandab
    December 1, 2013 at 10:00 PM

No, unless they are being bitchy and trying to convey how smart and/or better they are than everyone else.  Even then I usually don't say anything cause someone typically beats me to it lol.

• CinnamonBunns84
    December 1, 2013 at 10:01 PM
    Whoa! Pissy, pissy. You get the badge.

Quoting BaconQueen:

Grammar, and yes I am. Incorrect use of punctuation and grammar makes you look uneducated and trashy. I will not bother to correct yours as I am certain you know exactly what you did wrong and are merely trolling for attention. 

• Freela
    by Freela
    December 1, 2013 at 10:02 PM

I edit text for work, so although I notice errors in 'grammer,' I don't correct text in my off-hours.  If I feel the need to correct spelling and punctuation errors, I can always log in to work and get paid for it!

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    December 1, 2013 at 10:02 PM
    People point that out when they are wrong.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts