Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Shes pregnant again??!
by Anonymous
December 1, 2013 at 2:16 PM
My teen cousin got pregnant at 15 and her baby died from a genetic condition after a couple months. Now she's 16 and pregnant again.
Everyone is happy for her but I don't know how I feel. I feel she's stupid for not using protection especially after what she went through but ugh

Replies

• Rh1annaa
    December 1, 2013 at 2:17 PM
    To each their own
  • sparkle.ana
    December 1, 2013 at 2:18 PM
    I wouldn't risk it again. But how does she plan to raise the child and care for it and afford everything, if she's only 16? Did she try to get pregnant? Is the father around?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 1, 2013 at 2:19 PM
    Well she doesn't have even a job...

Quoting Rh1annaa:

To each their own

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 1, 2013 at 2:19 PM
    She's expecting family help and yes the father is the same as #1 no idea if it was planned

Quoting sparkle.ana:

I wouldn't risk it again. But how does she plan to raise the child and care for it and afford everything, if she's only 16? Did she try to get pregnant? Is the father around?

• sparkle.ana
    December 1, 2013 at 2:20 PM
    Then she's an idiot, if she's expecting family help. I have no patience with people who have kids knowing they can't afford them. I hope she gets on birth control after this.

Quoting Anonymous:

She's expecting family help and yes the father is the same as #1 no idea if it was planned

Quoting sparkle.ana:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 1, 2013 at 2:20 PM
    no she's stupid. Her mother is stupid for not putting her on bc, she's stupid for not using it.

Ugh
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 1, 2013 at 2:21 PM
    Wow, apparently she didn't learn her lesson the first time (about getting pregnant). It's terrible that she lost her baby, but having a child at 16 is not ok.
  • Shanon1
    by Shanon1
    December 1, 2013 at 2:22 PM
    Well, babies are a blessin but she needs to get a job & I hope she finishes hs.
  • Milsmum
    by Milsmum
    December 1, 2013 at 2:22 PM
    That couldnt of been an easy thing to go through and at such a young age, maybe she thinks having another baby would change things for her? But also if she wants to behave like an adult then she needs to act like one by getting a job etc..
  • Rh1annaa
    December 1, 2013 at 2:25 PM
    I'm not saying getting pregnant again at 16 is the wisest thing. Especially if she doesn't have the means to care for a child, financially.

But I'm not going to judge her personally. I'm sure there will be enough of those replies in the post.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well she doesn't have even a job...

Quoting Rh1annaa:

To each their own

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts