Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
My confession: My email got her fired.
by Anonymous
December 1, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I have this "family member" who has been a bitch to me my whole life. I could name countless heartless, sneaky underhanded things she has done to make my life hell from the time she entered my life at 4 years old. So she had it coming I think.

Most recently, she's been stalking me on facebook...showing people I'm close to things that I post and telling them I'm talking about them when I posted it, screenshotting things I've said (for what purpose I don't know)...she even went so far as to tell my friend that I got married for lust and not love (nevermind we don't talk and she's never met my husband and hello? we were having sex before we got married so idk what her point was?)

Anyway, I texted her and asked her to leave me the hell alone. Well, first I asked her to talk because I was getting pissed and wanted to know why she was doing all this. She refused...told me when I could have a rational discussion without all the false accusations we could talk. Um, ok. Well, then I just told her I didn't care what the fuck she did just leave my name out of your mouth, leave me the hell alone. I deleted and blocked her and deleted anyone else that had ties with her on facebook, including some other family members. Well, she continued.

So, I got on my daughter's fb account (who was still friends with her at the time) and was looking at her wall one day because she's got pics of my kids all over it, acting like grandmother of the year *eye roll*. Under one pic, I see she's having a conversation...a very public conversation about how she hates her job and is actively looking for a new one. (she is allllllways complaining about that job-she worked in the education field)hmmmm.... I copied and pasted the whole conversation and emailed to the superintendant of the school and I said "Is it your policy for your employees to actively job search on a public social networking site? Maybe you should give this job to someone who actually wants it." SEND!

From that point on, I kept hearing how her boss was "fucking with her", writing her up for dumb shit, trying to get her to "take leave", telling her she brings too many personal problems to work, etc...she ended up getting suspended, then terminated ULTIMATELY for a separate incident BUT none of that stuff started happening until I sent that email. So, in a way, I feel I had a significant part in her demise. I'm normally not a vindictive person. I'm normally very nice. But, that shit felt good. That is my confession.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 1, 2013 at 1:09 PM
    This is actually brilliant. :)
  • CheesyKitty
    December 1, 2013 at 1:10 PM
    Nothing nice to say.

But I read it so bump.
  • .ChiMama.
    December 1, 2013 at 1:10 PM
    You're both immature. So much for behaving like a civilized adult.
  • abecee
    by abecee
    December 1, 2013 at 1:11 PM

wonder what her version of this is?

• Uniquecoolio
    December 1, 2013 at 1:11 PM
    Sounds like a Julia Roberts movie.
  • Amiana
    by Amiana
    December 1, 2013 at 1:14 PM
    So....fb.....caused.....this bs?....and.....you let it.....bravo...
  • Jinx-Troublex3
    Lol...yeah..sure you are Mrs. Innocent....
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    sounds like your step mom?
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 1, 2013 at 1:16 PM

bump

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 1, 2013 at 1:17 PM
    Quoting Anonymous: