Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Is it okay to sit on his lap?
by Anonymous
November 23, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Hello. I am married and we are going through a rough patch, so today I was crying to my bff (who is a guy) and he pulled me onto his lap to comfort me and just let me cry. I have been friends with this guy since high school and he is like a brother to me I NEVER thought of him as anything sexual. But  I was telling my sister how sweet he was in comforting me and she was yelling at me that a married woman shouldn't sit on their guy friends lap. I dont know if I did something wrong or if she is just being ridiculous. What do you think?

Replies

• Miss.MandyLynn
    November 23, 2013 at 9:03 PM

as long as their is nothing sexual their i think it was a one time thing and it's not a big deal

• sharonsolo
    November 23, 2013 at 9:03 PM
    It is perfectly fine if your Dh can do the same with his female bff.
  • JulyBabies
    November 23, 2013 at 9:04 PM

People can make just about any type of touch between a man and woman sexual. You know it wasn't and I imagine he does too. Don't worry about what anyone else says.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 23, 2013 at 9:05 PM
    You shouldn't be sitting on any other mans lap
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    Very wrong.
  • LokisMama

Sounds like your sister is being seriously insecure and might need to tone it down a little.

He's your BFF.  He's securely in the friendzone. Hell, I've sat on guy friends laps before, but they know better than to try anything.  

• Trying4onemore
    November 23, 2013 at 9:06 PM

Women that do not have friends that are their best friends that are male will never understand this and will assume that you're being a whore or that you're going to sleep with him or have some kind of sexual thought which is not the case at all

my bbc is male and I have cried and he has done the same to me ,it felt great to cry and be held and feel Like someone really cared 

I feel ya girl no harm no fowl

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    November 23, 2013 at 9:06 PM
    Agree

Quoting sharonsolo:

It is perfectly fine if your Dh can do the same with his female bff.
  • thejodigirl
    November 23, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Why would you be on his lap instead of just an ebmrace? He's not you DH or daddy.

• lovemercygrace
    November 23, 2013 at 9:07 PM

There is NO WAY I would be sitting in another mans lap and their is no way another woman would sit in my husband's lap either, BFF or not. He would not allow it, and I would not allow a male to pull me into his lap either.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN