Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Some people don't know how to parent their kids at Walmart!
by Anonymous
November 20, 2013 at 9:11 AM

Ok l was in Wal-Mart the other day standing in line to check out and about 4 lanes down a lady with a boy about 5 or 6 ( l know this cause he was in a school uniform ) so he was old enough to know better, he was yelling and crying because his mom wouldn't let him get a toy now this went on for 15 or 20mins so the lady finish checking out and this kid still yelling so she is coming pass my checkout lane, now l had heard all l wanted to hear so l said to the mom "why don't you give him something to cry about" she turned and said "what do you want me to do beat him here in front of everyone" then l said " well if you take care of it at home he wouldn't act like that out and shame on you not the boy it's your fault not his then l told the little boy if l was Santa you wouldn't be getting any toys for Christmas either" then the mom said "oh l guess you were a perfect mom " and l said "oh no way but l will tell you this l have 10grandkids and could bring them all in this store and if l said no you can't have it there is no way they would yell at me like that" she walked out of the store and the older man behind me said good for you for saying something,so was l wrong for saying something or did l do what most want to do???

Replies

• Lunarprancer
    November 20, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Oh lord.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 20, 2013 at 9:13 AM

yes you were wrong, mind your damn business. I bet you could not bring all those kids to the store and they act perfect. Oh, and I don't believe any of that happened. troll

• SpnFulOfSugar
    Maybe they were just having a shitty day. It happens.
  • momoftwogirl55
    Wow. You're...wow.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 20, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Way to parent other peoples kids! Aren't you the most perfect parent ever! Yay for advocating child abuse! Go You! You are the greatest parent EVER!!!!!!

That is what you wanted RIGHT?

SMH NOT YOUR KID NOT YOUR RIGHT TO PARENT!  Get over yourself.

• art.diva

• Amberleigh81
    Yes, you were wrong on so many points.

First one was... "Ok I was in Walmart..." and it just went downhill from there.
  • Missdameanor
    November 20, 2013 at 9:16 AM

trolltastic and sanctimommious!

• bluebunnybabe
    November 20, 2013 at 9:16 AM
    Wow! You have nerve. You're lucky she didn't give you something to cry about. I always wonder if people on here really do & say the things they say they do.
  • PoisonEyeV
    November 20, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Sure that happened, okay.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN