Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Our neighbor killed himself
by Anonymous
November 20, 2013 at 8:19 AM

And his seventeen year old daughter found him.  SO sad!  Don't people know that tomorrow is always better?

Replies

• Arib107
    by Arib107
    November 20, 2013 at 8:19 AM
    That's so sad ):
  • KendallsMommee
    November 20, 2013 at 8:21 AM
    That's a shame.

Some people have been waiting for that "better tomorrow " a long time, though....
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 20, 2013 at 8:21 AM
    That's aweful

My friends mom shot herself with a shotgun

Called both of her kids before doing it

And left a suicide note

The son begged his mom not to do it,

But when he got to her home, there were police cars and ambulances everywhere

Her husband had found her

Sooo sad
    She left behind her husband two children and a grandson
  • Lunarprancer
    November 20, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Ugh, that's awful, poor girl.  How did he do it?  Was he married?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 20, 2013 at 8:23 AM
    Right now today isn't better then yesterday and if it wasn't for the five year old who is singing in the bathroom by candle light. I wouldn't be here.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 20, 2013 at 8:24 AM
    No power and yet you are online, on your phone I presume?

Quoting Anonymous:

Right now today isn't better then yesterday and if it wasn't for the five year old who is singing in the bathroom by candle light. I wouldn't be here.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 20, 2013 at 8:26 AM
    Yep.

Quoting Anonymous:

No power and yet you are online, on your phone I presume?

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 20, 2013 at 8:26 AM

He shot himself.  She found him and called 911 but was so upset and histerical she wouldn't open the door for the police and they had to bust the door down to get in.  It's just selfish to me, leaving that way and knowing that a member of your family is sure to find you.  so sad

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Ugh, that's awful, poor girl.  How did he do it?  Was he married?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 20, 2013 at 8:31 AM
    Suicide is one of the most selfish acts someone can do. I know that's harsh to say. Imyself had a botched suicide attempt. After I swallowed a bottle of pills reality kicked in of how grossly selfish I was being. I called 911 right away then, checked myself into a mental institution for a lovely 1 month stay. I came out feeling much better and haven't attempted selfish suicide again. I pray for that family. That poor girl.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 20, 2013 at 8:33 AM

I agree. our kids have to come first, whether they are two or twenty and taking yourself away from them that way is beyond selfish

Quoting Anonymous:

Suicide is one of the most selfish acts someone can do. I know that's harsh to say. Imyself had a botched suicide attempt. After I swallowed a bottle of pills reality kicked in of how grossly selfish I was being. I called 911 right away then, checked myself into a mental institution for a lovely 1 month stay. I came out feeling much better and haven't attempted selfish suicide again. I pray for that family. That poor girl.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts