Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Something isnt right...
by Anonymous
November 18, 2013 at 2:35 PM
I am 30 years old and a mom to 2. I got my tubes tied 6 years ago, right after having my youngest. Over the years, my periods have gotten heavier with more cramping. I figured that just comes with age.

The past few months have gotten really bad. The day I actually start, I cramp so bad my whole body tenses up. I vomit, shake, break out in cold sweats and I almost blacked out.

I hate doctors but I finally made an appointment for next week. I'm just wondering if anyone has went though this???

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 18, 2013 at 2:36 PM
    I didn't even mention my hormonal issues. I get depressed, happy, sad, worried, all in one day. I feel like crying and laughing at the same time!
  • Gypsy.Scribe
    November 18, 2013 at 2:38 PM
    No idea, but going to the doctor is probably the best thing
  • ramita
    by ramita
    November 18, 2013 at 2:40 PM
    Sounds like PMDD, endometriosis, or something similar. I have heard of many women who have similar issues after getting their tubes tied. Good luck!
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 18, 2013 at 2:41 PM
    I am 39 and had my tubed tied 3 yrs ago. I have very similar issues now.
    I get bad hot flashes too
  • Sunshine257
    November 18, 2013 at 2:43 PM
    Sounds like endometriosis. Typical heavy periods extremely painful cramps. I have it and have had to have surgery.
  • cbk_mom3
    November 18, 2013 at 2:47 PM

I had my tubes tied after my last was born, 20 years ago. My periods kept getting worse and worse, to the point I was practically in bed the 1st 2 days every month, the pain was so bad. I went back to my gyno, turned out I had Fibroids on my ovaries. Went ahead and had a total hysterectomy. When they did the pathology report on my uterus, I also had Endometriosis. I am SO glad I did what I did. I had no idea how many problems I was having till I didn't have them anymore. I will take the hot flashes over the debilitating cramps any day! Hope you get some answers, and some relief soon!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN