Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
amy1will
Just got punched in the side of the head
November 17, 2013 at 2:38 AM
Laying in bed watching zombieland and hubby is sleeping. Next thing I know I get punched in the side of the head. He cought my eye. Now the right side hurts lol. He was asleep when he did it. He woke up when I yelled what the fuck. He feels bad. Held my head and kissed it and now he's back to sleep. Hopefully no black eye. He hit kind of hard.

Replies

• 3MusketeerMama
    November 17, 2013 at 2:39 AM

Did he have a nightmare?

• MagicMonkey
    November 17, 2013 at 2:40 AM
    Haha, least he felt bad :)
  • amy1will
    November 17, 2013 at 2:42 AM
    I'm not sure. He wasnt making any sounds before it happened. I didn't even see it coming.

Quoting 3MusketeerMama:

Did he have a nightmare?

• amy1will
    Lol right. He was like omg I'm so sorry.

Quoting MagicMonkey:

Haha, least he felt bad :)
  • caligirl7613
    lol my x was like that if he ate chocolate an hour or 2 before bed...he would sweat really bad and practically beat me up in his sleep. elbowing and kicking and rolling. i never had a black eye but he elbowed me so bad in the ribs a few times it left bruises. he always said he would be having dreams of "fighting" back when he was young and lived on the streets and survived by dealing crack. and it only happened when he ate chocolate.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    November 17, 2013 at 2:43 AM

MY So once elbowed me in the face almost knocked me out

• Cozie_Sisika458
    November 17, 2013 at 2:44 AM
    Haha that's happened to me before, I got punched in the face while I was sleeping a few times. But I have also punched my SO in my sleep too!
  • 3MusketeerMama
    November 17, 2013 at 2:45 AM

Well, at least he apologized! If my husband did that he would hit our baby in the head since she sleeps next to me and that would make him feel even worse than if he hit me by accident!

Quoting amy1will:

I'm not sure. He wasnt making any sounds before it happened. I didn't even see it coming.

Quoting 3MusketeerMama:

Did he have a nightmare?

• amy1will
    Omg that is crazy. I would hide the chocolate lol.

Quoting caligirl7613:

lol my x was like that if he ate chocolate an hour or 2 before bed...he would sweat really bad and practically beat me up in his sleep. elbowing and kicking and rolling. i never had a black eye but he elbowed me so bad in the ribs a few times it left bruises. he always said he would be having dreams of "fighting" back when he was young and lived on the streets and survived by dealing crack. and it only happened when he ate chocolate.
  • amy1will
    Oh wow. At first I was did that really just happen.

Quoting Anonymous:

MY So once elbowed me in the face almost knocked me out

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts