Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Am i overreacting?
by Anonymous
November 17, 2013 at 1:23 AM

I wanted to buy a lunchbag for my dd, and mentioned to my dh, that she wanted a nice one, as she carries her food in a ziplock. Dh came home with a black plain lunch bag saying that it is the best one he could find. I said that was the reason i dont trust you to buy stuff and he just threw it away, and blamed me for being mean and shallow

Replies

• anotherhalf
    November 17, 2013 at 1:24 AM
    So basically, he tried to be helpful and you called him an idiot.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 17, 2013 at 1:24 AM

Yea he did something thoughtful and you criticized him.

• turtlesquish23
    November 17, 2013 at 1:25 AM
    ......you shouldnt have treated him like that. he reacted badly but you basically called him an idiot.
  • HIJKLM
    by HIJKLM
    November 17, 2013 at 1:26 AM
    You're both overreacting. Why didn't you go get it? This time of year the "nice" ones are not necessarily in stock
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 17, 2013 at 1:27 AM

I know that kids are trying to show off and this is not the first time when he rushes and buys plain black stuff for a girl, and i tell him over and over again that i would better pick it myself

Quoting anotherhalf:

• lovemyairman150
    November 17, 2013 at 1:27 AM
    That was mean of you. He probably thought black was a safe choice. And not only that, he listened to you and took initiative.
  • caligirl7613
    November 17, 2013 at 1:28 AM

Quoting lovemyairman150:

That was mean of you. He probably thought black was a safe choice. And not only that, he listened to you and took initiative.
  • lnrmom
    by lnrmom
    November 17, 2013 at 1:29 AM
    Yes you did. You could have gotten some neon/colored puffy paint and made that cool. This time of year is not the time to be looking for that type of thing as the pickings are slim. He did something nice and you essentially spit in his face.
  • Aslen
    by Aslen
    November 17, 2013 at 1:30 AM

Cunt much op?

• anotherhalf
    November 17, 2013 at 1:31 AM
    So after continuous criticism of his efforts he still tries. Idiot.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know that kids are trying to show off and this is not the first time when he rushes and buys plain black stuff for a girl, and i tell him over and over again that i would better pick it myself

Quoting anotherhalf:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts