Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Why is life so expensive?
by Anonymous
November 16, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Im so tired of working plenty of hours and i still live life tight. Theres always stuff to pay and tou always need money to do anything. I live day by day tight. Ill never be able to get a house and probally will live in an appartment my whole life. Ill also probally never be able to travel with my son since its too tight. I dont even spend that much time with ds because i always have to work. Why is life always turn around money? Why are we living for working? Working to survive? Why is everything so expensive. I cant even enjoy life because its either i have no money to do activities or trips or im busy working. When i die and look back in my life what will i see? Me working. Its sad that were at rhe point where people work so much hours just to survive and have a better life. But what better life if you cant enjoy it since youre always working... :(

Replies

• omyheart83
    November 16, 2013 at 9:40 PM
    yeah it's bullshit for sure.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 16, 2013 at 9:41 PM

You at least have a job that allows you to live , so many have none.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 16, 2013 at 9:43 PM
    I know i couldnt imagine.

Quoting Anonymous:

You at least have a job that allows you to live , so many have none.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 16, 2013 at 9:45 PM
    I was just thinking the same thing last night. It sucks.
  • LyTe684
    by LyTe684
    November 16, 2013 at 9:47 PM
    Because of that damn apple.

Oh and of course Adam and Eve.
  • purpleducky
    November 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Because the cost of living has been increasing but the average wage paid hasn't increased. Because we don't have a max on how much more the highest paid person at a company can make compared to the lowest paid person. Because the government is owned by corporations.

• ladymaleficent
    November 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM
    Yup and I am done I'm not doing this anymore. Something is going to change I refuse to live to work...
  • 12345abcde54321
    November 16, 2013 at 9:49 PM

that's life. it's never been anything but work for any generation ever, really.. but there is so much to be grateful for.

• kjbennett26
    November 16, 2013 at 9:52 PM
    Its hard... Take it day by day :)
  • UxorQuodMatris.
    November 16, 2013 at 9:52 PM
    Life's a bitch.

Birches ain't cheap.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts