Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Found condoms in DH's truck. *SMALL UPDATE 1*NEW UPDATE 11/10
by Anonymous
November 9, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Okay he just left so I am letting the tears flow and shaking so know this will be a scattered and grammatical disasterous post.

We decided to STOP buying condoms last month when we used the last one out of that box since I am now on Depo (yes I know BC isn't 100% but if we did get pregnant it wouldn't be a bad thing!).

The past 3 months have been like CLOCKWORK; DH comes home for lunch at 11, checks the mail and brings it inside and then goes to the bathroom. Well today (he occasionally works on Sat.), he didn't bring any mail inside. I figured he forgot. He came inside and kissed the top of my head and went into the bathroom. I decided to go outside and look in his truck for the mail since I've been expecting something from ETSY to arrive.

There was an open box of condoms in the center console and 3 out of 10 were missing. THREE.

I pulled myself together and went back in the house to make his lunch. I didn't say anything much, just asked if we had any mail and he said no not today. He kept asking me what was wrong and I just told him I didn't feel good. He kissed my cheek and left.. my DS (4yo) is with my mom today so I just let it all out.

I have no idea what to thinj or say or feel. I am just so lost. We have been almost married for a year!!!

*SMALL UPDATE*: He text me and said "stopping by W's after work" I said "okay have fun:) love you!" and he didn't reply. W is a friend of both of ours; I want to call W, ask what he is doing and see if he will come over to help me set up a sweet husband suprise for DH but to NOT tell him. I'm not sure what I need to do.. He will be off at 5.

UPDATE 11/10: I AM SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN A GHOST. I just put DS down for a nap. I am at my mom's and have been since yesterday. Around 5:15 I called W. I asked him if he had heard from DH because I couldn't get through to him on his phone and I needed to know what he wanted for dinner(idea of a commenter, thank you!) AND HE SAID NO, I JUST GOT HOME FROM FLORIDA LIKE AN HOUR AGO. I said "oh okay well if you hear something please let me know." He said alright and we hung up. I sat there in silence. I couldn't even CRY anymore. At about 6, DH gets home and goes straight to the bathroom (he has been doing this for a while now after coming home) so I just ran outside to look in his truck and the box of condoms were gone. I came back in the house and shortly after, he came out of the bathroom. I asked him how W was and he said he was good and that they lost track of time and apologized for being late. I told him it was fine and asked what he wanted for dinner. After he told me, I went to the bathroom and texted W to ask if he has heard from DH, he said no and that he'd try calling him. Before I could reply, I heard his phone ringing. So I ran back into the kitchen and asked DH who it was on the phone and when he said his mom, I flipped. I said NO IT IS NOT YOUR MOM. IT IS W ASKING IF YOU ARE OKAY SINCE YOU WERENT AT HIS HOUSE EARLIER LIKE YOU SAID YOU'D BE. YOU HAVE ONE CHANCE TO TELL ME WHERE THE HELL YOU WERE. He hung up and just stared at me. Then yelled about how i got his best friend to turn against him and he said i am cheating on your stupid ass because you do nothing for me anymore.
I just stared at , him i literally have no tears left. So I am at my mom's now and he hasn't called/text since.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 9, 2013 at 11:33 AM
    Sorry. I'd say keep your child with G'ma today and confront him when he gets home.
  • OwlNuggets
    November 9, 2013 at 11:34 AM

You gotta bring it up.

• staci1103
    November 9, 2013 at 11:35 AM
    So sorry:( GL
  • J-KsMommy
    Ask him. Don't go nuts it could be nothing.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    Why not just ask him?
  • seksen
    by seksen
    November 9, 2013 at 11:36 AM
    I would definitely confront him when he got home. But I wouldn't have been able to hold it together walking in the house. I would have thrown the open box of condoms at him and told him he has one chance and one chance only to spill the truth.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    November 9, 2013 at 11:36 AM
    Wait until he gets home to ask him anything so you can see his reaction.
  • 3lilmonsters88
    November 9, 2013 at 11:37 AM
    Don't sweep it under the rug...bring it up
  • Dee0886
    by Dee0886
    November 9, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Why didn't you ask him about it? You should have confronted him right there instead of torturing yourself the rest of the day.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    November 9, 2013 at 11:38 AM
    Could be nothing? Who keeps a box of condoms in their truck with 3 missing for nothing?

Quoting J-KsMommy:

Ask him. Don't go nuts it could be nothing.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN