Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
big bang!
by Anonymous
November 5, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Sooo we cancelled our TV, right now we have hulu plus and netflix, DH and I wanted to watch big bang theory (we're using a Wii for hulu and netflix) but can not get it on there, if I go on using the computer to hulu they have it sooo wondering if its possible to watch it on the Wii? I tried CBS website but all it shows is the symbol in the middle of the top of the screen :( DH got annoyed and went to bed cause i couldnt get it to come on lol

Replies

• VintageWife
    November 5, 2013 at 10:40 PM

We cancelled ours too. We went and bought the seasons of Big Bang Theory :)

• joeynwillsmom
    November 5, 2013 at 10:40 PM
    We always watch it on the CBS website. I just watched it tonight actually. I wonder why its not working for you.
  • joeynwillsmom
    November 5, 2013 at 10:41 PM
    Ohhh also, I think CBS now has an app for tablets and phones so you can watch episodes there too!!! Sorry, my pregnancy brain is spastic and slow lol
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 5, 2013 at 10:44 PM

We're cutting back spending (why we cancelled tv lol) so I don't want to go buy the dvds :( plus the only one we have  is built into the tv in our bedroom an  the baby won't sleep if the tv is on lol. He lays there spitting and babbling to himself for a while then cries to be held, even if it's midnight when he's normally totally knocked out 

Quoting VintageWife:

We cancelled ours too. We went and bought the seasons of Big Bang Theory :)

• Anonymous 1
    November 5, 2013 at 10:46 PM

I saw they had season 7, we haven't seen any of those, probably some if not all of six too lol. All the newer ones we missed :( I just restarted the Wii cause it was acting wonky so I'm going to retry

Quoting joeynwillsmom:

We always watch it on the CBS website. I just watched it tonight actually. I wonder why its not working for you.

• Anonymous 1
    November 5, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Might have to see about it on my tablet, dh won't be happy I can't get it up on the tv, he wasn't thrilled with cancelling tv til  told him hulu had big bang and episodes we hadn't seen (along with a few other shows)

Quoting joeynwillsmom:

Ohhh also, I think CBS now has an app for tablets and phones so you can watch episodes there too!!! Sorry, my pregnancy brain is spastic and slow lol

• hotmessbaby
    November 5, 2013 at 10:48 PM
    I'm such a geek. I own all seasons except season six on dvd, and I watch it on tv.
  • joeynwillsmom
    November 5, 2013 at 10:49 PM
    I only watch the new ones on CBS.com. they only have the current season there :/ sorry.

Quoting Anonymous:

I saw they had season 7, we haven't seen any of those, probably some if not all of six too lol. All the newer ones we missed :( I just restarted the Wii cause it was acting wonky so I'm going to retry

Quoting joeynwillsmom:

• Anonymous 1
    November 5, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Netflix only has it on DVD which annoys me lol. 

This is what comes up on the TV when I go to CBS, an ad with the CBS symbol over it and theres no where to scroll or anything >.< 

Quoting joeynwillsmom:

I only watch the new ones on CBS.com. they only have the current season there :/ sorry.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting joeynwillsmom:

• Anonymous 1
    November 5, 2013 at 10:59 PM

We rarely watch DVDs so we stopped buying any lol. We just got rid of our satelitte so cant watch it on there anymore, but it was all repeats on the channel we got anyway :(

Quoting hotmessbaby:

I'm such a geek. I own all seasons except season six on dvd, and I watch it on tv.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN