Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
My husband locked me out of the house today
by Anonymous
November 3, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Im trying to figure out what to do at this point. My dad says if I don't come to him by tonight hes coming to get me tomorrow. We live a bit away and I have $15 to my name and 1/4 tank of gas in my Expedition. We got into a fight, because there were not clean towels and he needed to take a shower so he could go hunting. He didn't get up until 2pm. We were in the ER with out special needs daughter until 5am, she got me up at 9am and we started out day. I had to go to the grocery store, had to pick up our oldest daughter from his parents house since she had to stay there when we took our younger one to the ER. Yesterday was our youngests birthday party and he was working all day, he didn't pay for a single thing for the party, my mom and I paid for all of it. I get $50 a week since I have to stay home with our youngest special needs child. Her doctors will not let us put her in daycare because of her specific needs so I cannot work. Im working on getting her on SSI right now. Today he said I don't do anything around the house, he threw a whole pan of food on the floor and was going to walk away from it and leave it for me to clean up. I stood in front of the door and made him take care of it. He did a half ass job and walked out the back door so I went out the front and stood in front of his truck so he couldn't leave and had to go back in and take care of it. He walked in in front of me and locked the door, I was in a t-shirt and barefoot and its 30 degrees outside. Luckily we have friends living with us right now and she opened the door for me. Now hes gone hunting and Im sick of the shit. My dad wants to come get us but we don't live close and my oldest is in preschool and Im not sure how it would go having her miss school or to pull her out. Its head start so Im scared they will report me or something for it. Plus my youngest has doctor appointment she has to be at this week. What would you do in this situation? What can I do?

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 3, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Call the cops and they'll demand that he let you back in. It's YOUR home, he can't lock you out of it. Even if your name isn't on anything, it's still your home and he would have to evict you with a 30 day notice first. Then get what you need and go with your dad.

• Amybelle
    November 3, 2013 at 4:02 PM

what a mess..

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 3, 2013 at 4:03 PM
    Just go and quit making excuses to stay with that loser!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 3, 2013 at 4:03 PM
    Yikes. Not sure. If your dad is willing to come and get you and help you get back on your feet that is probably what you should do. Contact the daycare and pull your child out. Have your dr give you a referral. Good luck
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 3, 2013 at 4:04 PM
    He is controlling and abusive. Let your dad pick you up.
  • nelliesmommy
    I would have been gone. Fuck him.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

God a pair of children.  File for divorce and to remain in the house. Next time he locks you out go to a neighbor and call the cops.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    That's good to know! So if my DH threatens to kick me out on the street I can call the cops.

Quoting Anonymous:

Call the cops and they'll demand that he let you back in. It's YOUR home, he can't lock you out of it. Even if your name isn't on anything, it's still your home and he would have to evict you with a 30 day notice first. Then get what you need and go with your dad.

• MajikMcGuffin
    November 3, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Call the cops, have them let you into your home.  Then divorce this piece of shit if you don't like living this way and being treated this way.

• turtlesquish23
    November 3, 2013 at 4:07 PM
    This. And make sure you have legal custody of the kids before you seperate so if he takes them you can fiLe kidnapping charges

Quoting Anonymous:

God a pair of children.  File for divorce and to remain in the house. Next time he locks you out go to a neighbor and call the cops.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts