Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I had BRIDAL catalogs mailed to my sister to remind her that NOBODY wants to MARRY a self-centered B****!!
by Anonymous
October 30, 2013 at 4:02 PM
  • My younger sister just turned 30 with no prospects on the horizon and last year she became an instant single mom after TTC behind her then BF's back.  She's been on a rampage to try to cut me down and attempt to make me look bad to extended family and friends.  I've done everything to help her from free babysitting, to doing all of her paperwork for benefits/CS, even cleaning her house. 

• Still, she throws my weight in my face and purposefully posts unflattering pics of me on FB (immediately followed up by pics of her wearing next to nothing), blows my marital problems out of proportion/gossips about me and treats me like slave when I'm around.  If I'm not catering to her and her baby's every need (regardless of what my three little ones needs are) in a timely manner, she calls me socially retarded to my face and tells me that this is why I have no friends (most of my friends are male.  I guess that makes me a loser?).  She not only lives at home for next for nothing, but my mom is her free 24/7 nanny for work and partying.

• She treats men the same way and that's why no one has ever even come close to marrying her and probably never will unless she changes her ways.  It drives her nuts that I have a successful marriage and that nearly all of my exes proposed to me as well.  She hates any reminder of weddings or marriage.  Men won't even discuss marriage with her because she makes their life a living hell.  After a blowup last week, I've told her that from here on out, I will only be dealing with her at family functions and holidays.  Is my little catalog request immature?  Yes, but I'm still deeply hurt by the way she treats me and it's not the first time.  Making an appt. to go back to therapy now.  

ETA: I put her name and mailing address.  She already gets random catalogs that don't match up to her interests.  She will not know that it was me that ordered them.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 30, 2013 at 4:03 PM

great you're a drama queen who constantly starts drama in your family, you must be so proud.

• MamAshley4
    October 30, 2013 at 4:03 PM
    Lmao
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    October 30, 2013 at 4:04 PM
    I'll be bashed for this....but I lol'ed
  • Lydlou02
    Sounds like a cool prank.

Irregardless isn't a word.
  • SRUsarahSC

You know, sometimes revenge just feels so right, even when you know it is wrong.

• MummsTheWord

Fight immaturity with immaturity, I always say.

• SkellyBird
    October 30, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Regardless.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    Jealous much? Because that's what you really sound like, a jealous sibling
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    You sound psycho
  • Chrissywissy
    October 30, 2013 at 4:06 PM

You are no better then her, so I guess you deserve eachother.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN