Mom Confessions

Anonymous
edited....How do I tell my DD that her son has
by Anonymous
October 29, 2013 at 7:57 PM
A micro phallus? I know "it's not my business" but I read that there are things that can help. A series of testosterone shots can cause more growth during puberty. He is 7 now and is not shy about walking around naked after his shower so I saw it. I don't think he even has enough there to hold on to when he pees!
Edit: Seriously people. Get your minds out of the gutter. He has an honest medical issue.
Another edit. It can indicate other issues. One of which could be he has female genitalia too. How hard might it be for him if he is supposed to be a she?
Another edit. I really not impressed with those of you that read the first sentence or 2 and make a post. Short attention spans?

Replies

• angieluvsolivia
    October 29, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Maybe ask her if her pediatrician has said he's on track for growth and development?  Ease into the conversation that way.  Good luck.

• EntrepeneurMom
    October 29, 2013 at 8:00 PM

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 29, 2013 at 8:00 PM
    Im sure she knows
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 29, 2013 at 8:01 PM
    Are you a pediatrician or such a penis aficionado that you know what a seven year old's penis should look like?
    He's 7, not 17. He isn't supposed to be hung like a horse when he's a child.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    October 29, 2013 at 8:02 PM
    Stop looking at me.....

Quoting EntrepeneurMom:

• the_dude

• purpleducky

Does he see a pediatrican? Are you going up and measuring his penis?

• Anonymous
    October 29, 2013 at 8:03 PM
    I have 4 sons. I also use my internet for more than critiquing other people's honest concerns.

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you a pediatrician or such a penis aficionado that you know what a seven year old's penis should look like?

• luvmykidsJC
    October 29, 2013 at 8:04 PM

That's what I thought too. I have a 2 year old son and two younger brothers plus I baby sat all the time growing up but since usually adults don't see 7 year old boys naked, I couldn't tell you what is "normal" for a 7 year old.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    October 29, 2013 at 8:04 PM
    Look shit up before you come in here just to be a smartass.

Quoting purpleducky:

Does he see a pediatrican? Are you going up and measuring his penis?

Mom Confessions