Mom Confessions

Anonymous
does anyone have any positive csec stories?
by Anonymous
October 27, 2013 at 8:38 PM
I always hear beautiful stories of vaginal births and negative csec stories. I would love to hear happy stories of csec births.

Replies

• SRUsarahSC
    October 27, 2013 at 8:40 PM

I did not have one with my first, but I had a horrific vaginal delivery....so bad I am having a c section for my second.  All of my friends have had sections, none had complaints other than my friend whose first one was a total emergency and they had to knock her out.  Hope it helps to know that not everyone has a sunshine and roses vaginal delivery.

• homeschoolmom9
    October 27, 2013 at 8:41 PM
    Yes. My first was ok, my next 3 were amazingly peaceful and wonderful, this one I had on Thursday was HORRIBLE.
  • elevator_chaos
    October 27, 2013 at 8:42 PM

You couldn't pay me enough $ to have an elective c-section delivery, but I am interested to read about it. So here's a bump!

• mommy_me
    October 27, 2013 at 8:42 PM
    My first was horrid.

My second was peaceful and beautiful. Pain free, my medical team was amazing and baby girl was perfect
  • cLanief
    by cLanief
    October 27, 2013 at 8:43 PM
    The circumstances and complications for mine sucked but my 2nd csection afterwards went pretty great. :-) its all in your attitude :-)
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    October 27, 2013 at 8:43 PM
    Oh no, why was it horrible

Quoting homeschoolmom9:

Yes. My first was ok, my next 3 were amazingly peaceful and wonderful, this one I had on Thursday was HORRIBLE.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 27, 2013 at 8:44 PM

My csection was positive for me because now I won't have to worry about having to wear adult diapers when I'm older. Also it was positive because I didn't have to get an episitomy.

• Heisenberg

My second one was pretty decent. It was scheduled. They sewed me up and put my son right on my chest and put us in recovery together where I spend an hour doing a breast crawl which was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. 

• PhoenixsMommy10
    My c-sections went ok. I wish parts could have been different, but in the end I was fine and I got my 2 perfect sons out of the experiences.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    October 27, 2013 at 8:45 PM
    Im going into my csec with a positive attitude. I just want to see my beautiful baby girl :)

Quoting cLanief:

The circumstances and complications for mine sucked but my 2nd csection afterwards went pretty great. :-) its all in your attitude :-)

Mom Confessions