Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
GreenEyePixie
I just got yelled at...
October 23, 2013 at 4:31 PM
For a child hitting my car.

I was at the end of a street (no stop sign but there should be) waiting for it to clear so I could turn. In order to see part of the street I have to be right up close and basically block the side walk. I hate doing it but I cannot see part of the street otherwise and people go 50+ down this road. At this time of day it is very busy.

Well there was a girl standing at the end of the sidewalk facing the road when I pulled up (so she saw my car). She turned around to wait for her mom to catch up. Well as her mom got near her, the girl turned to run across the street (not a good idea considering people speed down this road also and don't stop since there is no stop sign). Well she ran smack into the side of my car.

I put my car in park and got out. She wasn't hurt, but her mom was pissed. She was yelling at me for hitting her daughter. I didn't hit her, she hit me. She threatened to call the police and I told her to go ahead. She decided not to.

I did call the non emergency line just to make sure I couldn't get in trouble if the lady had grabbed my tag number and decided to call later. They said unless she had actual proof that I hit her daughter and ran, there is nothing they can do.

Replies

• llamaqueen
    October 23, 2013 at 4:34 PM
    Sounds fucked. I get the mama bear instinct but she had to have seen her daughter run into your car. It was probably a scam.
  • vegaswife2011
    October 23, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Wtf. She should be pissed at herself for not being with her kid. Good luck with her, bet this isn't the end of it. 

• GreenEyePixie
    October 23, 2013 at 4:35 PM
    Oh I get the mama bear part totally. But it was just funny to see her reaction go there. If she calls, she calls. Police come out I will be polite and speak to them nicely.

Quoting llamaqueen:

Sounds fucked. I get the mama bear instinct but she had to have seen her daughter run into your car. It was probably a scam.
  • strictmomhere
    October 23, 2013 at 4:38 PM
    I would of told her to go fuck
  • GreenEyePixie
    October 23, 2013 at 4:39 PM
    Lol. I am not to worried. Not much she can do. She never pulled out a phone or camera so I am pretty sure she has no proof. I am just glad her daughter is ok (aside from the sore bottom she probably got from falling). She was really close to the edge so there was not much distance between her and my car. Glad she hit my car rather than getting hit by a speeding car.

Quoting vegaswife2011:

Wtf. She should be pissed at herself for not being with her kid. Good luck with her, bet this isn't the end of it. 

• llamaqueen
    October 23, 2013 at 4:39 PM
    She was probably hoping you would pay her off. Give her some money or something not to call the cops. I've seen it happen before.

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

Oh I get the mama bear part totally. But it was just funny to see her reaction go there. If she calls, she calls. Police come out I will be polite and speak to them nicely.

Quoting llamaqueen:Sounds fucked. I get the mama bear instinct but she had to have seen her daughter run into your car. It was probably a scam.

• EmilysMom2010
    October 23, 2013 at 4:41 PM
    Ugh. All these little snowflakes who can do no wrong. Smh
    The world is doomed.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    October 23, 2013 at 4:42 PM

while the mom was probably being a bitch, you cant just assume the kid saw you, you dont know where she was looking or if she was paying attention.

• vegaswife2011

Oh I like you! :)

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

Lol. I am not to worried. Not much she can do. She never pulled out a phone or camera so I am pretty sure she has no proof. I am just glad her daughter is ok (aside from the sore bottom she probably got from falling). She was really close to the edge so there was not much distance between her and my car. Glad she hit my car rather than getting hit by a speeding car.

Quoting vegaswife2011:

• GreenEyePixie
    She picked the wrong chick Lmao. I am so broke right now. She might have gotten a dime from me.

Quoting llamaqueen:

She was probably hoping you would pay her off. Give her some money or something not to call the cops. I've seen it happen before.

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

Quoting llamaqueen:Sounds fucked. I get the mama bear instinct but she had to have seen her daughter run into your car. It was probably a scam.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN