Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
WWYD in this situation,?
by Anonymous
October 22, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Ok my sister just texted me she doesn't know what to do anymore she is very frustrated because a friend of hers keeps asking for rides. At first she didn't mind but now it is an everyday thing, she (her friend) is currently unemployed and is disabled And without a car, she enrolled her daughter into a school that is in a different district because she likes the area but never has a way to get there so she keeps asking my sister to take her from and back, imagine how many trips she's taking everyday and her friend doesn't give her gas money. She is getting extremly annoyed because she only looks for her when she needs her, I hate that too. Anyways she doesn't know what to do, she doesn't want to be mean but if she can't find a ride for her child to go to the school she is now why not just enroll her in the one she belongs to? What would you do or say?

Replies

• Mrs_W
    by Mrs_W
    October 22, 2013 at 11:21 PM

If I would her I'd start cutting it back, casually be like, hey this friday I'm going to be busy so can't do it.  Then add a few more days until it's done altogether. 

• .PinkHart.
    October 22, 2013 at 11:22 PM
    Use the word no.
  • PoisonEyeV
    October 22, 2013 at 11:22 PM
    Be upfront with her and say it's too much for me and not my responsibility. No need to dance around the issue and make excuses. Kwim?
  • awesomemommy2
    October 22, 2013 at 11:23 PM
    Caller ID. Don't answer her.
  • Queenfrostine81
    October 22, 2013 at 11:23 PM
    IYour sister can just say "I can't afford the gas, I can do it for another week but that's it, sorry"
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 22, 2013 at 11:24 PM
    You can't just enroll a child in another district bc you like it better. You have to apply for a transfer or have someone authorize you live with them in that district. Did she?
  • Brandyns87

If she's afraid to tell her how she feels she can tell her she doesn't have any gas when she calls.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3

Your sister doesn't know what to do? Seriously? Sure she does, she just needs the nerve to do it. Why waste our time with this crap.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 22, 2013 at 11:29 PM
    I'm sure she did use someone elses adress.

Quoting Anonymous:

You can't just enroll a child in another district bc you like it better. You have to apply for a transfer or have someone authorize you live with them in that district. Did she?
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 22, 2013 at 11:30 PM
    Ummm then why click on it honey? It isn't like you're doing anything better you are on CM so go be a bitch somewhere else.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your sister doesn't know what to do? Seriously? Sure she does, she just needs the nerve to do it. Why waste our time with this crap.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts