Mom Confessions

Anonymous
I would really appreciate prayers. updated
by Anonymous
October 21, 2013 at 7:27 PM
I have found small hard lumps in my vagina, I'm booked in to see the dr but I'm scared. I'm only 21 but there's a lot of cancer in my family. I'm hoping they're just inclusion cysts or something but I really am frightened. I'm a single mother and my son is 3. I need to be around. I hope I'm just greatly over reacting right now but please pray for me. I've lost my closeness with God over the years and turned away from what he wanted me to hear. Just me praying alone for myself probably wouldn't be enough.

Update: went to the dr this morning. She says it is just a cyst. Thank you to everyone for your kind words :)

Replies

• vegaswife2011
    October 21, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Hugs and prayers mama!

• darciegenito
    Sorry! Hope it's just a scare and you get good news!
  • ymom3
    by ymom3
    I will pray for you!
  • Cutenessmom
    October 21, 2013 at 7:29 PM

group hug

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 21, 2013 at 7:29 PM
    Oh sweetie. How scary for you. Of course you have my prayers. Many hugs for you.
  • elsters4
    October 21, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Hugs and prayers!! All my good vibes being sent your way and I really hope it was just a scare and nothing major! Keep us posted.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    October 21, 2013 at 7:40 PM
    I will, my appointmnt won't be for a couple of weeks so I'll have to try and stop myself going insane. Thank you everyone.

Quoting elsters4:

Hugs and prayers!! All my good vibes being sent your way and I really hope it was just a scare and nothing major! Keep us posted.

• Qmama206
    October 21, 2013 at 7:43 PM
    I will for sure pray for sure. Hopefully it's nothing big.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 11, 2013 at 9:51 AM
    Bump for update
  • blsdbyangel07
    November 11, 2013 at 9:54 AM
    Great news! I mean great that it isn't cancer but hope it goes away quickly!

Mom Confessions