Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Document mistake
by Anonymous
October 21, 2013 at 6:53 PM

Yesterdai i signed a doc saying that my kid is eligible for dental care free, when he might not be i am facing charges. What to do, can i just go tomorrow and pay or is it too late?

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster

BUMP!

• Anonymous 1

BUMP!

• alexsmomaubrys2

Just go in and talk to them about it. 

• Anonymous 1
    October 21, 2013 at 6:54 PM

What if they have already sent the papers?

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

• abecee
    by abecee
    October 21, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Call them.

• alexsmomaubrys2
    October 21, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Then call and get it straightened out. I am sure there is someone to talk to. 

Quoting Anonymous:

What if they have already sent the papers?

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

• WifeyandMom71
    October 21, 2013 at 6:57 PM

What do you mean you signed a paper saying he is eligible??  They should have told you if he is or not.  In my case, my kids get free dental because i have no insurance.  I  get charity care for that.  They look at my income and they tell me if they are eligible, or how much i have to pay.  So, how do you mean that you signed something saying he can get free dental??

• Anonymous 1
    October 21, 2013 at 6:59 PM

Well, i live in england so its free for kids under 18, but we use only private insurance and havent registered for public, as he is only 3 they didnt charge me, but i didnt mention that we havent registered for it

Quoting WifeyandMom71:

What do you mean you signed a paper saying he is eligible??  They should have told you if he is or not.  In my case, my kids get free dental because i have no insurance.  I  get charity care for that.  They look at my income and they tell me if they are eligible, or how much i have to pay.  So, how do you mean that you signed something saying he can get free dental??

• WifeyandMom71
    October 21, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Oh, i understand.  Why do you say they are pressing charges?

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, i live in england so its free for kids under 18, but we use only private insurance and havent registered for public, as he is only 3 they didnt charge me, but i didnt mention that we havent registered for it

• Anonymous 1
    October 21, 2013 at 7:05 PM

If i am not eligible they gonna charge me, i am not sure that we are since we didnt register for it

Quoting WifeyandMom71:

Oh, i understand.  Why do you say they are pressing charges?

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN