Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
911 and something special for my son
by Anonymous
October 20, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Last night my son went to the ER with respitory distress. My DH was with him. When it was time to call 911 my DH was rather hysterical (as any parent would be) and who takes over?

My 8 year old son.

He calls 911. Gives the address, directions, and all the information. 

They airlifted my DS3 to a larger hospital last night. 

This morning my son gets up, sweeps the kitchen floor and takes out the garbage. I ask him why and he says "Because Dad is not here and I want to help you." Then he hugs me  and says "Jordan's gonna be OK. I know it"

I want to do something special for him. He really is a great kid.. What do you suggest?

Replies

• amanda_n_e
    October 20, 2013 at 8:11 AM
    How sweet!
    Take him out to breakfast anywhere he wants to go and just spend quality time with him:)
  • Kmary
    by Kmary
    October 20, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Great kid.  Not sure what to suggest as I don't know his interests, but both he and you (for raising a great, independent kid) deserve a pat on the back.  Hope your other son is better as soon as possible.

• miss-karla
    October 20, 2013 at 8:14 AM
    I'd be so proud!! He deserves something special :)
  • xomrs.chase
    October 20, 2013 at 8:15 AM
    Awesome kid!
    Take him out for lunch! :) give him a big hug and thank him for being so wonderful.
  • justpeachy71904
    Oh what a good boy. Sweet little man

I say take him to breakfast and can you go see your other son? Then maybe to do something ge enjoys? The ball field ? The park?
  • justpeachy71904
    Ps-- I think your other son will be just fine hugs
  • PoisonEyeV
    October 20, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Lunch and a pumpkin farm? Pick some apples if they have any, grab a pumpkin to carve and another one specially picked for your younger son. Maybe a " Get Well Soon " pumpkin you both can carve together?

• RoxStetz

What a brave boy!!! You must be so proud.  I don't know what to suggest, but he sounds like the kind of kid that would really appreciate whatever you do.  

I hope your younger boy is okay!! 

• Derari
    by Derari

He is so sweet and kind. ..does he have any favourite foods, or, fav activity?

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 20, 2013 at 8:18 AM

I am waiting on news from dad now. Will update soon. I miss my little man. I woke up sand saw his bottles on the counter and lost it...lol

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts