Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Very concerned
by Anonymous
October 20, 2013 at 2:54 AM

Hi all, 

I'm new to this page and I came here seeking advice because I'm extremely concerned about my son, Harry. He's 7 years old and I've noticed that he's developed an obsession with his private parts (he calls it his weasel.) tonight I caught him playing with himself under the covers when I checked on him after putting him to bed. I don't know what could be bringing on this behavior but my husband and I are disgusted and worried. How can we make this stop? Has anyone ever dealt with this?

Replies

• Pink.Sunshine.
    October 20, 2013 at 2:54 AM

This sounds so real.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 20, 2013 at 2:55 AM

It's entirely normal for young children to be curious about and explore their genitals. I don't see why you have anything to be worried about.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    October 20, 2013 at 2:57 AM

Harry is going to hell and is going to be blind.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    October 20, 2013 at 2:58 AM
    Totally innocent, hes just trying to play pop goes the weasel
  • strontium
    October 20, 2013 at 2:58 AM
    Bahaha his weasle
  • vegaswife2011
    October 20, 2013 at 2:59 AM

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

This sounds so real.

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    October 20, 2013 at 3:00 AM

"disgusted" is a bit much.

• BekahBrownEyes
    October 20, 2013 at 3:00 AM
    Oh boy.....this is so NOT the group for advice. But here's what I've got for you. It's completely normal for boys to play with their penis. It's not like he's going around pulling it out and playing with it around other people. If you turn it into something dirty, you could end up screwing him up for life as far as body image and sex go. Just tell him its normal and only o.k. to play with it at home, in his bedroom.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 20, 2013 at 3:07 AM

Well we wouldn't be so upset but he's always talking about his weasel and it looked kinda raw when we gave him a bath tonight. I know kids get fascinated with this stuff when they're really little but this just seems a little too much. I'm going to speak to the family pastor about it in church tomorrow. 

• PoisonEyeV
    _
    October 20, 2013 at 3:07 AM

Wtf is the family pastor going to do about it? Pray for his weasel? Ohhh ffs!

Quoting Anonymous:

Well we wouldn't be so upset but he's always talking about his weasel and it looked kinda raw when we gave him a bath tonight. I know kids get fascinated with this stuff when they're really little but this just seems a little too much. I'm going to speak to the family pastor about it in church tomorrow. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts