Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
would this piss you off? **edited**
by Anonymous
October 17, 2013 at 4:04 AM
We are pretty tight on money...i just looked in our bank account and dh was out wasting money..he went to starbucks, mcdonalds, and red robin today.spending $60 alone today...last weekend he got a new phone and spent close to $300 already...im pulling my hair out and want to yell at him..talking to him and sitting him down has not worked!...what would you do, if you were in this situation?...

And that is his money. He is The only one working right now. Because he is in The military he said i shouldnt work because someone needs to take care of our baby, especially with his odd Schedule sometimes or getting deployed...then wtf why isnt he helping with our financial problem..instead he is just going to put us in The hole..ughhhh

***update** I sent dh an angry text while he is at work...and he said he is going to cancel hulu,gamefly, and cable...

Replies

• crumpy_gat
    No.
    October 17, 2013 at 4:06 AM
    Yes I would...bitch best be sharing that red robin
  • alexsmomma06
    October 17, 2013 at 4:07 AM

Honestly? If it came down to being able to pay bills and keep food on the table, I would empty the account and put everything into a private one that he doesn't have access to if he is wasting money you can't afford to spend right now.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 17, 2013 at 4:07 AM

Take his name off your account. Set another one for him, and tell him that he is responsible for his own spending money. 

• Shy_Dia
    by Shy_Dia
    October 17, 2013 at 4:08 AM

$60 in just a day!? on junk!?

i'd tell him he's not allowed to have money anymore!

• PollyPockette
    October 17, 2013 at 4:08 AM

your dh is a fucking loser. 

make your own account and transfer all th emoney into it.  give that fucker an allowance and tell him when he can spend like abig boy he can have his own debit card like a big boy. 

• sugarcrisp
    October 17, 2013 at 4:11 AM

Red Robin?

Fuck. And I'm hungry too.

As for this- drain the money, put it in a separate account, pay the bills. Leave just enough in there monthly for him to splurge on himself based on what you CAN afford.

• SissyAnn141
    October 17, 2013 at 4:11 AM

Quoting alexsmomma06:

Honestly? If it came down to being able to pay bills and keep food on the table, I would empty the account and put everything into a private one that he doesn't have access to if he is wasting money you can't afford to spend right now.

Your -  checking account

His -  Checking account

This way he can only blame his-self.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    October 17, 2013 at 4:12 AM
    The thing is he is The only one working right now. Thats his money. We have a little baby with no1 to babysit... I have some money save up from when i last worked but thats going to my student loans and if we are ever in real trouble...

Quoting PollyPockette:

your dh is a fucking loser. 

make your own account and transfer all th emoney into it.  give that fucker an allowance and tell him when he can spend like abig boy he can have his own debit card like a big boy. 

• CrimsonRose01
    October 17, 2013 at 4:12 AM

My best friends ex-husband was exactly like that. They were very tight on money, and all he did was spend. There were several months he put them in the hole and she had to pay a few bills late and take the late fees to cover another bill. She eventually wound up taking his debit card away so he couldn't spend it. Talking to him never worked. It's one of several reasons he's now her ex husband. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    October 17, 2013 at 4:15 AM
    Its his money and he is The only one working right now though..even if i try to manage money, he will overdraft either way Nd expect me to pick up his overdraft charges..ugh...

Quoting sugarcrisp:

Red Robin?

Fuck. And I'm hungry too.

As for this- drain the money, put it in a separate account, pay the bills. Leave just enough in there monthly for him to splurge on himself based on what you CAN afford.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts