Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Cafe Steph
What do you think an appropriate punishment for a crime like this would be?
October 15, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Grown Woman Arrested for Posing as Teen to Seduce 14-Year-Old Boy

by April Daniels Hussar

Naomi DixonHere's a new twist on all those depressing teacher sex scandals in the news lately: A 31-year-old Florida woman has been arrested on charges that she pretended to be a teenager to have sex with a 14-year-old boy.

The boy says he met Naomi Dixon at a party, where he says she told him she was 17. He says he gave his own age as 14. They allegedly had sex that very night.

Dixon has been charged with two counts of lewd and lascivious battery involving a sex act with a child. Not only did she allegedly have sex with this kid on at least eight occasions, but he says she also tried to lock him in her home more than once and became violent when he tried to leave. Oh and also? He says she tried to carve his initials into her arm.

What a nightmare, right? This is the part that I find heartbreaking: The kid says he finally told his parents about his new "friend" because he was tired of Dixon trying to force him to stay at her house. Can you even imagine how confused and overwhelmed he must have been? If I was his mom, and this all turns out to be true, I'd want to strangle this woman.

When she was arrested, Dixon reportedly first denied having sex with the minor, but then changed her story and said she thought he was 18. Oh boy.

It's so hard to imagine the mindset of someone like this, isn't it? If these allegations are true, does it mean that she's just a sick person who is only attracted to kids? Or is she trying to somehow relive her own teenage years? Maybe she didn't get enough attention from boys back when she actually WAS a teenager and this is a twisted and bizarre way of making up for it ...

Ug. Who knows. Time will tell if the charges stick, but if Dixon is found guilty, it's certainly not the first time an adult used trickery and manipulation to take advantage of a vulnerable young person. And, sadly, it won't be the last.

What do you think an appropriate punishment for a crime like this would be?

Replies

• laparla
    by laparla
    October 15, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I think the age of consent should be 14, as it is in many other countries, so it wouldn't be a crime.

• lizzy_ellie
    October 15, 2013 at 9:56 AM

nasty..

• kmjmlj
    by kmjmlj
    October 15, 2013 at 9:57 AM
    Throw her in general population in a men's prison. They'll take care of her.
  • STVUstudent
    October 15, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Jail.  She is a predator.  If she were a 31 year old man posing as a 17 year old boy in order to have sex with 14 year old girls, no one would question that this asshole needed to be in jail... and if it were my kid, I would want this idiot in jail for a LONG time... until she was so old there is no way she could pass off as a 17 year old...

• laparla
    by laparla
    October 15, 2013 at 10:00 AM
    Quoting STVUstudent:

Jail.  She is a predator.  If she were a 31 year old man posing as a 17 year old boy in order to have sex with 14 year old girls, no one would question that this asshole needed to be in jail...

I would...this wasn't rape, although the fact that she lied to him makes it closer to that than if he'd just knowingly boned an older woman.

• chattymom3
    October 15, 2013 at 10:01 AM

This is just sick!   Life in prison so she does not have access to other children.

• Malayahsmom06
    October 15, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Life in prison as well. Shes a sicko that needs to be kept away from other children.

• JennPearce
    October 15, 2013 at 10:10 AM
    Disgusting. I would beat her to a pulp if she did that to my son.
  • Laura1427
    October 15, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Age of CONSENT.

Not age of makes-it-legal-to-lock-someone-in-your-home.

Come on now.

Quoting laparla:

I think the age of consent should be 14, as it is in many other countries, so it wouldn't be a crime.

• laparla
    by laparla
    October 15, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Well, true.

Even at that, I suspect that whatever the penalty is in Florida, it will be way over the top.

Quoting Laura1427:

Age of CONSENT.

Not age of makes-it-legal-to-lock-someone-in-your-home.

Come on now

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts