Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
suicide post, please report
by Anonymous
October 5, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Maybe this will get admins attention as well. Everyone please report this post and tell admins to get their info and call 911. If this is serious, someone needs to intervene if it is not too late. If aa joke, it is a horrible one and maybe they will learn their lesson. A close friend of mine commited suicide and left her children alone. Please get help. http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/19142268/i_cant_wait_to_kill_myself_im_excited?next=121#replies

EDIT..I just got the same message. That they can't verify members info is correct. This sucks so hard. I am in tears hoping this is fake

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 5, 2013 at 4:18 PM
    Bump
  • newfound09
    October 5, 2013 at 4:19 PM
    There isn't anything admins can do beyond pm'ing the op of that thread.
  • Anonymous 1
    October 5, 2013 at 4:20 PM
    Bump
  • Anonymous 1
    October 5, 2013 at 4:20 PM
    They can do more. They can use their info and call 911. If they had posted with their sc i would have. But only admins have that info.

Quoting newfound09:

• vineyardmama
    October 5, 2013 at 4:21 PM

BUMP!

• .PinkHart.
    Honestly good luck finding the Op. I have all fake info. My Ip shows I am 400 miles from where I am. You can also change your Ip. It would be almost impossible to find me through CM.
  • Lissa14
    by Lissa14
    Bump i will report it but explain to me how i do it lol yes im fairly new
  • newfound09
    They can't. That isn't the first post of that nature.

Quoting Anonymous:

They can do more. They can use their info and call 911. If they had posted with their sc i would have. But only admins have that info.

Quoting newfound09:

• CrimsonRadiance
    October 5, 2013 at 4:22 PM

The admins won't do anything. I've tried, and got a response back saying there isn't anything they can really do.

• Anonymous 1
    October 5, 2013 at 4:22 PM
    Someone should at least try. I hate posts like this. It brings back all those memories:(

Quoting .PinkHart.:

Honestly good luck finding the Op. I have all fake info. My Ip shows I am 400 miles from where I am. You can also change your Ip. It would be almost impossible to find me through CM.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts