Mom Confessions

Anonymous
crazy??
by Anonymous
October 5, 2013 at 1:46 AM
My exh and I have been divorced for 3 years. We have a fairly good relationship now and get along nicely. I have a BF and Ex has met him. Now recently my ex has gotten into a relationship and has a GF. My son has been around her (she has a son too) and seems to like her. Last weekend my son and Ex spent the night at her house. So they clearly have been together for quite some time.
Here's my "issue" ....I have not met this woman and I feel like I should. I also have to confess I'm irked with ExH for not telling me he was in a relationship and having my son around a woman I do not know. Please tell me I'm not nuts for wanting to know this woman.

EDIT: FOR those WHO NEED CLARIFICATION....I am NOT making any demands regarding this. My ex doesn't even know I want this. Furthermore I would never DEMAND a mother fucking thing. I was merely asking if I was nuts or not for THINKING about wanting an INTRO. It's not like I want to be her BFF.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    October 5, 2013 at 1:47 AM
    Bump
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 5, 2013 at 1:52 AM
    If me and my childs father split, I wouldnt let him take her anyone (Im talking intimate settings, not out to the store or dinner) without meeting them first. Fuck those who disagree.
  • MrsDavidB25
    October 5, 2013 at 1:52 AM

If your EXH is  a good father and loves him then you need to trust his judgement as to who he brings around your son

• MrsDavidB25
    October 5, 2013 at 1:53 AM

And quite frankly you have zero right to meet this woman. That's just one of the things that sucks about being divorced.

• Anonymous
    October 5, 2013 at 1:59 AM
    Yeah this is why I've kept this to myself. I don't even know why I care...I guess I just needed to say it somewhere and try to get it out of my system.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

And quite frankly you have zero right to meet this woman. That's just one of the things that sucks about being divorced.

• Anonymous
    October 5, 2013 at 2:01 AM
    He's an alright father. He just treated me like shit. But I guess that is o.k. too right? I should just trust him blindly ?

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

If your EXH is  a good father and loves him then you need to trust his judgement as to who he brings around your son

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 5, 2013 at 2:02 AM

I get the feeling of wanting to know... I'd want to know what kind of women were around my kid. Especially with my stb-ex. He likes to prey on weak women.

• Anonymous
    October 5, 2013 at 2:09 AM
    I haven't voiced this at all with him. I know I have "no right" to know about his private life but this woman KNOWS my kid. She posts pics of my son&her son together on her FB. Idk how I ended up getting her on my newsfeed. So I just want to meet her. Its not like I want her as my BFF ...I do feel like I should at least be introduced. KWIM?

Quoting Anonymous:

I get the feeling of wanting to know... I'd want to know what kind of women were around my kid. Especially with my stb-ex. He likes to prey on weak women.

• Anonymous
    October 5, 2013 at 2:18 AM
    Smack it back...bump
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 5, 2013 at 7:42 AM

you have no right to demand anything.  you dont need to meet this woman, just sounds like you want to control everything.

Mom Confessions