Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Alchemist_Momma
Is there anything that can be done?
September 30, 2013 at 8:49 PM
With my new job, I won't get paid till the middle of October. I have already taken care of my cell bill by getting an extension on it, but now I have a loan payment I'm going to go see about tomorrow. I have 3 more months on it till its paid off. October, November and December. My October payment is due on the 7th, but I would need at least a 2 week extension on it to be able to make it with no late fees.

Is there anything the bank could do to make the extension? If you work in a bank, what would they do?

Replies

• Alchemist_Momma
    September 30, 2013 at 8:49 PM
    Bump
  • Alchemist_Momma
    September 30, 2013 at 8:50 PM
    Bump
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    September 30, 2013 at 8:51 PM
    They'll probably work with you simply because you're being proactive. Don't sweat it.
  • PhoenixGirlBlog
    September 30, 2013 at 8:51 PM
    Some lenders will work with you if you have a good payment history with them. Good luck!
  • wymama610
    September 30, 2013 at 8:52 PM
    I would think it would depend on your past payment history, and the terms of the loan. I don't see why they wouldn't be able to extend it, especially if this is the first time. Good luck!
  • Alchemist_Momma
    September 30, 2013 at 8:52 PM
    In the 3 years I've had this loan, I've never been late, and always paid on time, whether it be early, or the day its due.

Quoting PhoenixGirlBlog:

Some lenders will work with you if you have a good payment history with them. Good luck!
  • Alchemist_Momma
    September 30, 2013 at 8:53 PM
    I've never had to do an extension before in the 3 years I've had this loan.

Quoting wymama610:

I would think it would depend on your past payment history, and the terms of the loan. I don't see why they wouldn't be able to extend it, especially if this is the first time. Good luck!
  • Alchemist_Momma
    September 30, 2013 at 8:54 PM
    I just hate being late on a bill. I don't want them to think I'm not going to pay it. I will, I just don't have the funds to do it right now.

Quoting Anonymous:

They'll probably work with you simply because you're being proactive. Don't sweat it.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts