Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Alchemist_Momma
Is there anything that can be done?
September 30, 2013 at 8:49 PM
With my new job, I won't get paid till the middle of October. I have already taken care of my cell bill by getting an extension on it, but now I have a loan payment I'm going to go see about tomorrow. I have 3 more months on it till its paid off. October, November and December. My October payment is due on the 7th, but I would need at least a 2 week extension on it to be able to make it with no late fees.

Is there anything the bank could do to make the extension? If you work in a bank, what would they do?

Replies

• Alchemist_Momma
    September 30, 2013 at 8:49 PM
    Bump
  • Alchemist_Momma
    September 30, 2013 at 8:50 PM
    Bump
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    September 30, 2013 at 8:51 PM
    They'll probably work with you simply because you're being proactive. Don't sweat it.
  • PhoenixGirlBlog
    September 30, 2013 at 8:51 PM
    Some lenders will work with you if you have a good payment history with them. Good luck!
  • wymama610
    September 30, 2013 at 8:52 PM
    I would think it would depend on your past payment history, and the terms of the loan. I don't see why they wouldn't be able to extend it, especially if this is the first time. Good luck!
  • Alchemist_Momma
    September 30, 2013 at 8:52 PM
    In the 3 years I've had this loan, I've never been late, and always paid on time, whether it be early, or the day its due.

Quoting PhoenixGirlBlog:

Some lenders will work with you if you have a good payment history with them. Good luck!
  • Alchemist_Momma
    September 30, 2013 at 8:53 PM
    I've never had to do an extension before in the 3 years I've had this loan.

Quoting wymama610:

I would think it would depend on your past payment history, and the terms of the loan. I don't see why they wouldn't be able to extend it, especially if this is the first time. Good luck!
  • Alchemist_Momma
    September 30, 2013 at 8:54 PM
    I just hate being late on a bill. I don't want them to think I'm not going to pay it. I will, I just don't have the funds to do it right now.

Quoting Anonymous:

They'll probably work with you simply because you're being proactive. Don't sweat it.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN