Mom Confessions

Anonymous
Hot Villains & Villainesses! (PICTURE POST - ADD YOUR OWN!!)
by Anonymous
September 28, 2013 at 2:59 AM
Who are your favorites? Sometimes it is so much more deliciously fun to like the bad guy/girl... Please feel free to post pictures! Like the ones you agree with! Comment on the ones you don't get, lol! Ignore the lurking hater who will call you a moron! ;)

ENJOY!!!

Replies

• CalicoMeezer
    September 28, 2013 at 4:57 AM
    Yes. I am SO thankful there are other wonen out there who think like me. I feel lonely sometimes. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Always! My two favorite are Snape and his character in Love Actually (he manages to look sexy even as a douche bag.) Oh! And I like him in Galaxy Quest, too, ha ha.

Quoting Keara20:

Mobile Photo

Something about Alan rickman. GODDAMN

• autodidact
    September 28, 2013 at 5:03 AM

Eddie izzard as long John silver

• Keara20
    by Keara20
    September 28, 2013 at 5:05 AM
    I've wanted his nuts since I was 15 lol

Quoting CalicoMeezer:

Yes. I am SO thankful there are other wonen out there who think like me. I feel lonely sometimes. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Always! My two favorite are Snape and his character in Love Actually (he manages to look sexy even as a douche bag.) Oh! And I like him in Galaxy Quest, too, ha ha.

Quoting Keara20:

Mobile Photo

• CalicoMeezer
    September 28, 2013 at 5:06 AM
    He's English. Born in Grappenhall, UK.

Quoting EntrepeneurMom:

I admit he was hardly a sex god in Burke and Hare, but I can't resist a charismatic man. He never looked English to me, but I can't find any info on his ethnicity.

Quoting autodidact:

he was quite the hotness in his day

Quoting EntrepeneurMom:

Everyone thinks I'm weird for having a crush on Dr Frank

Quoting Anonymous:

Tim Curry :)

• acrogodess
    September 28, 2013 at 5:06 AM
    I have had a villain crush on him since Robin Hood Prince of Thieves when I was a little girl. Something about when he threatened to cut someone's heart out with a spoon made me smile lol
    Quoting CalicoMeezer:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Keara20:

Mobile Photo

• amandamarielee
    September 28, 2013 at 5:11 AM
    Sylar from heroes... Idk why but I had a strange attraction to him..
  • CalicoMeezer
    September 28, 2013 at 5:15 AM

Mobile Photo

Zachary Quinto - Sylar from "Heroes"
  • CalicoMeezer
    September 28, 2013 at 5:16 AM
    Posted him for ya :)

Quoting amandamarielee:

Sylar from heroes... Idk why but I had a strange attraction to him..

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    September 28, 2013 at 5:16 AM
    I'm not finding any really good pictures to show, but with the exception of Princess Bride, I much prefer Cary Elwes as a villain than a hero. And in Princess Bride, my favorite part is when he is acting as the Dread Pirate Roberts.
  • CalicoMeezer
    September 28, 2013 at 5:17 AM
    Agreed.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not finding any really good pictures to show, but with the exception of Princess Bride, I much prefer Cary Elwes is a villain than a hero. And in Princess Bride, my favorite part is when he is acting as the Dread Pirate Roberts.

Mom Confessions