Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Can't get laid because of my damn dog!
by Anonymous
September 21, 2013 at 1:22 PM
I'm single and dating a great guy for the first time in a long time. Every time we get all hot and bothered and things get intimate, my dog freaks out! I'm going crazy!! If I put him in his kennel (and don't leave) he barks. If I keep him off the bed, he barks, if we make out, he barks, if my guy moans....the damn dog barks. OMG!!! What do I do?

It's just been my dog and I for a long time. He doesn't bark hardly ever when it's just us. Just the normal barking if someone comes to the door or if there's someone scetchy outside. I've had him for 12+ years. But, hot damn...,I just wanna get some without the dog freaking out!

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    September 21, 2013 at 1:25 PM
    You need a doggy sitter or a hotel room.
  • jah26
    by jah26
    September 21, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Go somewhere else? Is the dog trying to tell you something?

• imultracool
    September 21, 2013 at 1:26 PM
    Dogs prolly doing you a favor.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    September 21, 2013 at 1:27 PM
    Go to his place.
  • MicheleJM
    September 21, 2013 at 1:28 PM

He's probably jealous.  I'd make sure your guy paid lots of attention to him, feed him treats, play with him, etc.  After that I'd put him in the kennel, turn the music up high and...ignore the barking.  As a matter of fact you can put him in the kennel, go into the bedroom without making out...if he doesn't bark, reward him.  If he does, ignore him until he stops and then praise/reward him for stopping.  Same with the bed.  Train him to jump off the bed and reward him when he does.  Ignore barking; it's like a kid having a trantrum for attention.

• SpnFulOfSugar
    September 21, 2013 at 1:29 PM
    Go to his house
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    September 21, 2013 at 1:31 PM
    I really don't think so. My dog has definitely saved me from some real jerks, but that's not the case this time. He's totally fine if the guy comes over....we just can't touch. When my dog didn't like the guy, he could barely make it in the front door.

Quoting jah26:

Go somewhere else? Is the dog trying to tell you something?

• jmart18255
    September 21, 2013 at 1:31 PM

the pup is jealous, or maybe he is trying to tell you something about the guy not being a good person or something.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    September 21, 2013 at 1:33 PM

My dog stares at me and my hubby when we have sex. We have to make sure the dog isn't in the room or it's awkward lol

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    September 21, 2013 at 1:33 PM
    He has teenage kids that live with him. My boy is at his dads e/o wknd...so my place is the better, kid free, option.

Quoting Anonymous:

Go to his place.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN