Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I'm so damned sick and tired of holy rolling assholes, why is it that the
by Anonymous
September 19, 2013 at 6:22 PM

ultra religious are always the biggest backstabbing, unethical, plain old assholes?

Replies

• vegaswife2011
    September 19, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Lol, idk but I agree..

• boonie594

Not true at all.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2

because jesus loves them

• 2Sparrows4ever
    September 19, 2013 at 6:25 PM
    Backs out of post
  • mcginnisc

I'm pretty darn religious and I don't think I'm backstabbing, unethical or a butthead...there are some that can be, but not all...

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    I totally agree.
  • strontium
    September 19, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Because they got their spot up above so they are fine being dick wads as long as they pray for forgivness at the end of the day.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    September 19, 2013 at 6:26 PM

I honestly dont know. but i totally know what you mean. i am an 8th generation pastors kid. I was raised very very deep in the church and now that i am an adult i have basically completely distanced myself from that life and those kinds of people. Being as involved as i was you learn some of the dirtiest closets belong to the "most devout". For the longest time i just thought thats how people were. Now that i am out i realize that not everyone has a hidden life or agenda and that their truly are just kind people in life.

• Pink.Sunshine.
    September 19, 2013 at 6:27 PM
    Everyone's a hypocrite.
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    September 19, 2013 at 6:27 PM
    I don't know but even as a Christian I've seen more than my fair share. I shock people though when they fond out I'm christian. I actually apply the principles of Christianity to my life and love and accept everyone. I have friends of all religions and respect their faiths as much as my own. I don't talk religion unless it comes up and I don't push.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN