Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I'm so damned sick and tired of holy rolling assholes, why is it that the
by Anonymous
September 19, 2013 at 6:22 PM

ultra religious are always the biggest backstabbing, unethical, plain old assholes?

Replies

• vegaswife2011
    September 19, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Lol, idk but I agree..

• boonie594

Not true at all.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

because jesus loves them

• 2Sparrows4ever
    September 19, 2013 at 6:25 PM
    Backs out of post
  • mcginnisc

I'm pretty darn religious and I don't think I'm backstabbing, unethical or a butthead...there are some that can be, but not all...

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    I totally agree.
  • strontium
    September 19, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Because they got their spot up above so they are fine being dick wads as long as they pray for forgivness at the end of the day.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    September 19, 2013 at 6:26 PM

I honestly dont know. but i totally know what you mean. i am an 8th generation pastors kid. I was raised very very deep in the church and now that i am an adult i have basically completely distanced myself from that life and those kinds of people. Being as involved as i was you learn some of the dirtiest closets belong to the "most devout". For the longest time i just thought thats how people were. Now that i am out i realize that not everyone has a hidden life or agenda and that their truly are just kind people in life.

• Pink.Sunshine.
    September 19, 2013 at 6:27 PM
    Everyone's a hypocrite.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    September 19, 2013 at 6:27 PM
    I don't know but even as a Christian I've seen more than my fair share. I shock people though when they fond out I'm christian. I actually apply the principles of Christianity to my life and love and accept everyone. I have friends of all religions and respect their faiths as much as my own. I don't talk religion unless it comes up and I don't push.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts