Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
What would you do??
by Anonymous
September 18, 2013 at 12:59 AM
If you like your boss but not your co-workers, Do you stay or find a new job? OR If you hate your boss but love your co-workers, Do you stay or find a new job? I've recently started wondering if I should just start looking for a new job. I love love my boss but HATE my co-workers they are all stuck up and snobs and always seem out to get me. I'm just curious what you would do. I understand every job has its problems

Replies

• lnrmom
    by lnrmom
    September 18, 2013 at 1:00 AM
    I'd try to make the best of it. Nowhere is going to be perfect. The grass isn't always greener.
  • Sassy762
    September 18, 2013 at 2:38 AM

At least you know what problems you will have at your current job. IF you change then you will have a whole new set of problems....I would stay if I was you

• gemikris82
    September 18, 2013 at 2:40 AM

id rather get along with the one that signs the checks and is in charge

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    September 18, 2013 at 2:41 AM
    You just started working and are already having these issues? Good luck going anywhere else with your whiney fucking attitude.
  • PinkOwlStuffy
    September 18, 2013 at 2:44 AM

All jobs are going to have someone you just don't care for. I gave up and became a SAHM.

• HIJKLM
    by HIJKLM
    September 18, 2013 at 2:45 AM
    I would look for a new job if I hated it or it caused me too much stress so it would depend how unhappy I was
  • Pink.Sunshine.
    September 18, 2013 at 2:47 AM

Every job has issues. You keep running from them and you'll have lots of jobs on your resume and no longevity at any of them.

• LiDoMama
    September 18, 2013 at 2:48 AM

I'd stay and see if things improve over time. If they don't after a substantial amount of time, then I'd begin looking for something else.

• SinaiJ
    by SinaiJ
    September 18, 2013 at 2:51 AM

I think it depends on how much you need the job. If your coworkers bother you to the point you're miserable then maybe you should get a new job. Good luck :o)

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts