Mom Confessions

Cafe Steph
Do you think it's okay to call other people's kids out on their rudeness?
September 17, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Do you think it's okay to call other people's kids out on their rudeness?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 88% - Yes
  2. 11% - No

Replies

• mamalovesall
    September 17, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Sometimes it is nessasary if the child is hurting someones feelings.  Sometimes you just need to talk to the parents.  We have a child in our neighborhood who is a bully and had NO manners and I have had to speak up a couple times.

• twade26
    by twade26
    September 17, 2013 at 2:08 PM

It depends on the situation.

• Sekirei
    by Sekirei
    September 17, 2013 at 2:09 PM

I would rather people not attempt to discipline my child in any way... I want them to come to me about it.

• JTE11
    by JTE11
    September 17, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Yes, I do but I think it should be done in a proper way. I wouldn't be yelling at or be condescending to someone else's kid, it would have to be done in a respectful way. I would also hope that someone would properly correct my DD if she needed it and I wasn't there.

• supercarp
    September 17, 2013 at 2:11 PM

It depends on the circumstances, and you have to be very polite about it. It is rarely wrong to point out another person's bad behavior to them.

• supercarp
    September 17, 2013 at 2:14 PM

What if you aren't there? He's verbally abusing another kid. Your kid is getting corrected.

Quoting Sekirei:

I would rather people not attempt to discipline my child in any way... I want them to come to me about it.

• Sekirei
    by Sekirei
    September 17, 2013 at 2:16 PM

bring him to me. period. 

Quoting supercarp:

What if you aren't there? He's verbally abusing another kid. Your kid is getting corrected.

Quoting Sekirei:

• TableforSeven
    September 17, 2013 at 2:18 PM

If their parents aren't around...or if the kid is a royal brat and mom and/or dad are completely ignoring horrible behavior.......then - yes.

• kitty8199
    September 17, 2013 at 2:19 PM
    Depends
  • supercarp
    September 17, 2013 at 2:21 PM

You are out of town.

Quoting Sekirei:

bring him to me. period. 

Quoting supercarp:

Quoting Sekirei:

Mom Confessions