Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Teen Sex at Home?
by Anonymous
September 7, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Would you allow your 16 year old that is in a 2 year relationship to sleep with her boyfriend at your house?  My sister is allowing this and her reasoning is that it's much safer for them to be at home?

Replies

• imandia4
    September 7, 2013 at 12:54 PM
    Fuck no.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    At least they're not hiding it and have an open relationship. And if you knew for sure about birth control...MAYBE and two years together before sex, I'd probably allow it too. As long as I didn't hear, see or smell it haha
  • PhantomRose88

If they were married, yes. Otherwise, no. 

• Candi1024
    September 7, 2013 at 12:55 PM
    Never in a million years.
  • Bethbeth

hell no.

• slashteddy
    This.

Quoting Anonymous:

At least they're not hiding it and have an open relationship. And if you knew for sure about birth control...MAYBE and two years together before sex, I'd probably allow it too. As long as I didn't hear, see or smell it haha
  • LysNVantesMom
    September 7, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Um, no, where are the morals?  What is this teaching a child?

• Retrokitty
    September 7, 2013 at 12:57 PM
    Me and DF were allowed sleep overs at 16 but we wernt allowed in the same bed until 18. I'll probably have similar rules with my kids.

I don't care if my 16 year old has sex in a committed relationship if they are safe. I wouldn't nessisarily "let them" but it wouldn't bother me.
  • Not_A_Native
    September 7, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Well, the thing that gets me about this is - a 2 year relationship WHEN they are 16?  So they were "dating" at 14?  Wtf??

i did allow my 18+ year old daughters to have their boyfriends over IF they had been in at least a 6 month or so relationship.  Not before then, but then again, it never came up.  2 of them never had a boyfriend BEFORE 18, and the other one never had a serious one til 17.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    September 7, 2013 at 1:00 PM
    Morals are subjective. You can't tell someone they don't have morals. You can say they don't live up to your morals. Not everyone cares if their kid waits until marriage.

Quoting LysNVantesMom:

Um, no, where are the morals?  What is this teaching a child?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts