Mom Confessions

Anonymous
She's giving them away EDIT
by Anonymous
September 1, 2013 at 10:27 AM
My friend is outing up her 2 and 6 yr old up for adoption because "I want a life and they holding me back" it brakes my heart because the little girls LOVES her so much. I was wanting to adopt them but I have NOTHING for two little girls. She told me if I did adopt them she would never talk to me again and completely disappear. I'm not rich but I know I could give those girls the happiest life.

What would you do?

Btw, these girls have dirty clothes that do not fit, dirty shoes, no jackets etc. she never cared

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    September 1, 2013 at 10:28 AM
    Bump
  • TiffanyRose06
    September 1, 2013 at 10:29 AM
    Could you afford 2 girls? Fuck your sister

Eta: don't know why my mind turned "friend" into "sister"

I need more coffee
  • unspecified42
    Are you interested in maintaining a friendship with her?
  • kearaloves1

adopt them if you feel thats what god is telling you to do!

• LizzieAnnesMom
    Adopt them.
  • brandydesiree
    I'd take them in a second. Screw her, she obviously doesn't want to be a mother, and forcing her to be one only hurts those girls.
  • RaniNY
    by RaniNY
    September 1, 2013 at 10:30 AM
    Take them if you can, but do it legally so you have authority to make decisions and she can't reappear and take them away from you, which would be bad for you and worse for them.
  • AutymsMommy
    September 1, 2013 at 10:31 AM

I think family has dibs don't they?

In some states you would still need to meet the income requirements for adoption, though.

• shivasgirl

you cant just up and adopt your friend's girls...you would have to go thru a long process of being approved. Is she giving them up to CPS? Where is the father? Her family? If by some slim chance you did get them, would you really care if she never talked to you again and disappeared?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Do it!!!

Mom Confessions