Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
TexasGirl90
To the moms with lots of kids. Edit!!
August 28, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Not a rude post! Just curious! How many do you have? Multiples or single births? Do you have a vehicle big enough for all of them? Do they all have their own rooms? Isn't is stressful?

Edit: I'm curious to know what age y'all started having these babies :)

Replies

• Motherof3inNJ
    August 28, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Would you consider 4 a lot? I don't want to answer if I don't have enough lol

• LectioDivina
    August 28, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Three

One set of twins

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    I have 4 also.

Quoting Motherof3inNJ:

• TexasGirl90
    Lol yep go right ahead :)

Quoting Motherof3inNJ:

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    August 28, 2013 at 9:00 PM
    14 single births. I put four in the back and strap the rest to the roof rack.
  • mom2four1978
    August 28, 2013 at 9:02 PM
    5 single births. In a month they will all have their own rooms. The oldest moved away to college so the youngest 2 will no longer have to share. Yes we have a minivan but are getting an 8 seat suv in a couple of weeks.
  • bcoll
    by bcoll
    August 28, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Soon to be 8, two sets of twins, yes. No, but they could (aside from the little ones)No more stressful than having one or two. You adjust to your own reality.

• Elyce225
    August 28, 2013 at 9:04 PM

I have 5.

They are 13,12,5,4(today), and 22 months. The two older ones share a room. The 4 year old has her own room and the other 2 share a room.
    We're having a 6 bedroom house soon so they will all have their own rooms.

The biggest stress to me was when the 3 little ones were all under three and would all have a melt down at the same time. I wouldn't know who to go to first without making the other children more upset. Other than that it's pretty easy.
  • Motherof3inNJ
    August 28, 2013 at 9:05 PM

My oldest two are 17 months apart, my second and third are 16 months apart, and my third and fourth are 2 years and 1 month apart. I have a Toyota Sequoia that seats 7, I have three sitting in the middle seat and DS6 sits in the back by himself. I have 2 boys and 2 girls and the boys and girls each share a room. It's really not all that stressful now, it was the first few years, but they will all be in school next week which is so strange for me. My biggest challenge is DS5 who's autistic and nonverbal.

Quoting TexasGirl90:

Lol yep go right ahead :)

Quoting Motherof3inNJ:

• TexasGirl90
    August 28, 2013 at 9:07 PM
    How many bedrooms do you have?

Quoting bcoll:

Soon to be 8, two sets of twins, yes. No, but they could (aside from the little ones)No more stressful than having one or two. You adjust to your own reality.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts