Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Had enough of our nosy neighbor!
by Anonymous
August 25, 2013 at 1:46 AM

So my family moved into our house a year ago and right away we noticed the old guy who lives right next to us is always watching what everyone in the neighborhood is doing. He calls the housing authority nonstop about the stupidest stuff. He has been here for 15 years so they listen to whatever he tells them.  We were forced to get rid of our dog because he kept complaining about him barking when every single dog (including his) on this street barks daily. But he still sits on his porch daily and looks over the fence and watches everything we do on our property. The last few weeks I have seen him standing so he can actually look INTO our house when our curtains are open. I have had enough of it! I feel like can't even open my curtians because then he will stand there looking into my windows and watching my son play. Does anyone have any ideas to get him to stop?

So I talked to my hubby and told him how I caught the guy just standing there watching our son play with a toy today through the open curtain. We have decided to buy some privacy film and apply it to the three large windows on that side of the house and then call the local sheriff and the housing authority and make a complaint.

Replies

• Sassy762
    August 25, 2013 at 1:48 AM

If he is standing and staring in your windows...call the cops and say he is a peeking tom

• imultracool
    August 25, 2013 at 1:49 AM
    There's no way in hell I'd give up my dog.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    August 25, 2013 at 1:50 AM

He only does it for a few minutes at a time. Would the cops even care if they showed up and he was back inside his house?

Quoting Sassy762:

If he is standing and staring in your windows...call the cops and say he is a peeking tom

• TemptingFate
    August 25, 2013 at 1:50 AM
    I would get pictures of him being a peeping tom. And I would call housing whatever and complain about his dog.
  • miisha
    by miisha
    August 25, 2013 at 1:51 AM
    We have the same problem.
  • Anonymous 1
    August 25, 2013 at 1:51 AM

Well it was either that or would have ended up homeless because our landlord was scared shitless of his constant complaints.

Quoting imultracool:

There's no way in hell I'd give up my dog.

• Anonymous 1
    August 25, 2013 at 1:52 AM

I don't mind his dog barking. We live a rural area and almost everyone on my street has a dog. But taking pics is a good idea.

Quoting TemptingFate:

I would get pictures of him being a peeping tom. And I would call housing whatever and complain about his dog.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    August 25, 2013 at 1:54 AM

They wouldn't arrest him but they'd probably speak with him and it could help

Quoting Anonymous:

He only does it for a few minutes at a time. Would the cops even care if they showed up and he was back inside his house?

Quoting Sassy762:

• Sassy762

I don't know what the cops  would do in your city...another PP said to take Pictures or even better a Videotape of him looking in your window....can you do that?

And I would start videotaping what his dog does and call continuously like he does so that he will have to get rid of his dog also.....smdh

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sassy762:

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3

lol... try having a neighbor  you share a fence with.... and a glory hole. lmao

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN