Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Teens smoking those little cigars
by Anonymous
August 24, 2013 at 12:27 PM

It looks like a new trend with my daughters friends who smoke those little cigars.   Not sure if it's just happening where we live or if it's other places. 

Replies

• lili_monkey
    August 24, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Like swisher sweets?

• the_dude
    August 24, 2013 at 12:29 PM

you need to be more specific, do they have white plastic tip? black and mild?

• tifbrown
    August 24, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Kids do it everywhere. Lots of teens use them as blunt wrappers. Empty out the tobacco and fill with pot. Kind of helps hide the pot smell, but not really. 

• GarysWife1991
    August 24, 2013 at 12:33 PM

My 16 yr olds bf smokes swisher sweets sometimes.  No pot just the cigars.  I've smoked them before, and where we live cigars are cheaper than cigs are.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    August 24, 2013 at 12:47 PM

They are Swisher Sweets, and it's mostly the girls that seem to be smoking them.  My husband says it's just a phase.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    August 25, 2013 at 6:34 AM

BUMP!

• GirlWithANikon
    August 25, 2013 at 6:36 AM

like a black and mild, or what? Bc that was a trend in like... 2001 lol are you simply just noticing it now?

• laranadtony
    August 25, 2013 at 6:38 AM

It is everywhere and their favorite is the black and mild jazz wood tip around here.

• laranadtony
    August 25, 2013 at 6:40 AM

Quoting GirlWithANikon:

like a black and mild, or what? Bc that was a trend in like... 2001 lol are you simply just noticing it now?

Well, now cigars come in all kinds of flavors because so many smoke them.

White has white grape, black, silver, and a couple more.

Then there are the games which come in the same flavors along with garcia vegas.

• SentRegards
    August 25, 2013 at 6:41 AM
    They're called cigarillos... we used to fill them with pot in high school lol

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts