Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Hate this kid!!
by Anonymous
August 23, 2013 at 8:14 AM

I am FLOORED at all the 'mothers' on here who say they hate their kids. Seriously people. You need therapy. You should be grateful for opportunity to raise your children, love and guide them. Quit b!tching about how upset you are over something a child said to you. Its a chance to explain to them why we dont say these things and how to appreciate things. 

Seriously consider the alternative that your child could be taken from you in the blink of an eye or be born not alive. I just dont understand some of the people here. Venting is one thing.....this, 'I hate my child', "I wish Id had an abortion" etc., sh!t is quite another.

Replies

• KendallsMommee
    August 23, 2013 at 8:17 AM
    Yeah.

It's pretty disturbing.
  • AliKatAK47
    August 23, 2013 at 8:18 AM
    You feel how you feel. You can't control another person's emotions.
  • annasew
    by annasew
    August 23, 2013 at 8:20 AM

I don't get it either.   Kids are fantastic.  I just wish they had pause or mute buttons sometimes lol

• stephensmommy06
    August 23, 2013 at 8:20 AM
    I hear ya! My son drives me NUTS! But I know its not his fault, he's bipolar. Even while he's raging and I'm trying to restrain him, having him tell me he hates me, wants me to die ect I ALWAYS keep telling him "I will love you even if you hate me" don't get me wrong, it's tough dealing with a child like this, BUT I did almost loose him at birth. He was preterm with fetal hydrops.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    August 23, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Right?! I just dont knwo what to think about it and its really bothers me. My mother had that attitude and she really did a number on me and my sibling. It took a long time to get over the things she did and decide to cut her out of my life. I worry about these kids and if they know their mothers feel this way. 

Quoting KendallsMommee:

Yeah.

It's pretty disturbing.

• NiCo86
    by NiCo86
    August 23, 2013 at 8:21 AM
    regardless of what my children say or do, I could never *hate* them
  • spunky946
    August 23, 2013 at 8:22 AM
    Oh there are moments where is wish dd has a mute button.

Quoting annasew:

I don't get it either.   Kids are fantastic.  I just wish they had pause or mute buttons sometimes lol

• Anonymous 1
    August 23, 2013 at 8:23 AM

LOL! Yes! We all have those days and I think thats ok. BUT Ive given birth to a child and had him die. I know how crippling that pain is and I cant imagine ever wishing I didnt have my other babies.

Quoting annasew:

• Anonymous 1
    August 23, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Exactly. There are days Im sure we all feel like drinking but hate?? Never!

Quoting stephensmommy06:

I hear ya! My son drives me NUTS! But I know its not his fault, he's bipolar. Even while he's raging and I'm trying to restrain him, having him tell me he hates me, wants me to die ect I ALWAYS keep telling him "I will love you even if you hate me" don't get me wrong, it's tough dealing with a child like this, BUT I did almost loose him at birth. He was preterm with fetal hydrops.

• stephensmommy06
    August 23, 2013 at 8:28 AM
    The words "I hate my kid" have never come from my mouth. He is the way he is and we deal with it. Show him NO MATTER what we love him. I read a book to him everynight called "I love you because you are you"

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly. There are days Im sure we all feel like drinking but hate?? Never!

Quoting stephensmommy06:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN