Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
What's your biggest "mom secret"
by Anonymous
August 21, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Not scandalous. Just cleaning or organization secret you think you're genius for lol

I have a Clorox toilet want I use for the bathtub. It's so quick to just click it in scrub it out rinse with the shower head and Toss it in the trash.

I also thought I was genius the day I filled a tote full of water and put it at the bottom of the ladder of the in ground pool. Lol

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    August 21, 2013 at 7:27 PM
    The reasoning behind the second was to rinse our feet before we got in
  • TwoPennies
    August 21, 2013 at 7:29 PM
    I have none but I hope you get tons of replies so I can steal some genius lol
  • Decemberlov
    August 21, 2013 at 7:29 PM
    I give my kids old stuff to goodwill when they're not home lol

• Decemberlov
    August 21, 2013 at 7:30 PM
    I put my asparagus and broccoli in cups of water in the fridge kind of like flowers in a vase...they stay fresh twice as long
  • Anonymous 1
    August 21, 2013 at 7:38 PM
    Thanks I needed that! Lol

Quoting Decemberlov:

I put my asparagus and broccoli in cups of water in the fridge kind of like flowers in a vase...they stay fresh twice as long

• 907PickleMom
    August 21, 2013 at 7:38 PM
    I do a load of laundry every day so it never builds up.
  • Anonymous 1
    August 21, 2013 at 7:39 PM
    Bump
  • HeatherJ501
    August 21, 2013 at 7:42 PM
    I cut out the bottom of cereal and cracker boxes and use them as drawer organizers. Just wrap some decorative duct tape or glue sane fabric on it and voila!
  • Elyce225
    August 21, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Putting fruits and veggies in just about everything we eat.

Thank you Jessica Seinfeld for deceptively delicious, it's genius. My kids are so healthy if they shit on the ground fruit would bloom, lol.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    August 21, 2013 at 7:43 PM
    My 16 month old has a bkankie. She cries if you take it. But it needs to he washed frequently: she'd freak out. So I bought her two more of the exact same bkankie. Now she has one at all times and its never dirty.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts