Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Welcome back to school, here are some germs for you!
by Anonymous
August 16, 2013 at 8:24 AM
The two oldest kids started school Monday and yesterday i noticed my 5 year old was sniffling and lo and behold we all woke up with colds this morning. Fun stuff. 4 kids and 2 adults with a cold.

Replies

• SpiritFortress
    August 16, 2013 at 8:25 AM

I always hated that about school! 

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    August 16, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Germ Central

school is one of the dirtiest places children could go

• SpiritFortress
    August 16, 2013 at 8:27 AM

Hey, maybe give them a vitamin C supplement from now until spring to help ward off all that crap. I use Emergen-C and it works really well for me but I'm not sure about using it for children. You could check into that though. 

• Kmary
    by Kmary
    August 16, 2013 at 8:30 AM

That's right.  Build up that immune system and make it stronger!

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    August 16, 2013 at 8:31 AM
    I know its inevitable that they will get sick. I was just hoping it would take longer, lol.

Quoting Kmary:

• christina0607
    August 16, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Well you know thats why it's called the common cold...it's you know, common.

It's very possible they caught the cold before they even went to school anyway. 

• aphrodite7400
    August 16, 2013 at 8:34 AM

happens every year to us too!  colds are better than getting a stomach virus or flu though....  lol  :)

• Kmary
    by Kmary
    August 16, 2013 at 8:34 AM

I agree it was quite fast!  Hope it passes quickly for you all!

Quoting Anonymous:

I know its inevitable that they will get sick. I was just hoping it would take longer, lol.

Quoting Kmary:

• SWEET737
    August 16, 2013 at 9:01 AM

GET SOME BLACK ELDERBERRY SYRUP TO BUILD UP YOUR FAMILY'S IMMUNE SYSTEM. YOU CAN FIND IT AT YOUR LOCAL DRUG STORES OR ORDER IT FROM AMAZON, I BUY THE ONE MADE BY SAMBUCOL. AND ALSO GOGGLE " WHAT IS HONEY AND CINNAMON GOOD FOR. YOU WILL BE SURPRISE. LAST WEEK I WOKE UP WITH A SLIGHTLY SORE THROAT SO I PUT SOME CINNAMON IN WATER AND HEATED IT AND THEN I ADDED THE HONEY(I DON'T HEAT THE HONEY BECAUSE IT LOSES IT STRENGTH). I MIXED AND DRUNK IT. LATER ON THAT DAY I REALIZE MY SORE THROAT WAS GONE. BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND I PRAY YOU ALL FEEL MUCH BETTER.

• honeyrder
    August 16, 2013 at 9:05 AM
    I took the kids for checkups and shots a week before school started, and I have been sick since then. Doctor's offices are the germiest places. The kids aren't sick, though, maybe because of the shots.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN