Featured Posts
copasetic1
Whenever I See Posts From Moms Who Make Their Kids Eat Factory Built Junk
August 12, 2013 at 7:14 PM

I think: lazy ignorant lazy ignorant.

Replies

• happymia
    August 12, 2013 at 7:20 PM
    Ok, so you mean artificially made food. When I hear factory built, I think of building furniture. Sorry, I'm on morphine right now, so my brain isn't working!

Quoting copasetic1:

You take ingredients from nature, take out most of the good stuff, replace it with fillers, chemicals, and who knows what, make it look yummy, and call it food.

Quoting happymia:

What's factory built junk? How do you eat something that was built?

• GrinningCheese
    August 12, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Just because you are a stay at home mom who can afford to neglect your children to make fresh meals they HATE doesn't mean everyone else does. We're taking care of our kids, working and so forth. Some of the food's actually good. I like the occassional chili dog. Yes I can make chili that tastes better but not as good with hot dogs.

• TeamTARDIS
    August 12, 2013 at 7:25 PM
    What the heck are you talking about?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Whenever I see judgey ass mommys who need to stop wearing their ass as a hat I think "Fuckwit fuckwit fuckwit"

• HappyHomestead

Well this comment is precious.

Quoting GrinningCheese:

Just because you are a stay at home mom who can afford to neglect your children to make fresh meals they HATE doesn't mean everyone else does. We're taking care of our kids, working and so forth. Some of the food's actually good. I like the occassional chili dog. Yes I can make chili that tastes better but not as good with hot dogs.

• littlesippycup
    August 12, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Watches your post while eating an oatmeal creme pie...but...but..it says oatmeal...

• KairisMama
    August 12, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Oh brother. You making that assumption shows how ignorant you are.

• Keara20
    by Keara20
    August 12, 2013 at 7:27 PM
    And trashy, don't forget trashy!!

EVerything is trashy on this site, I've never seen that word used to much in my life.

Quoting wkukid:

If you listened to cafemom everyone is ignorant for one thing or another on here.

• Peaceful.chaos
    August 12, 2013 at 7:28 PM
    Lol, I'm eating one too.

Quoting littlesippycup:

Watches your post while eating an oatmeal creme pie...but...but..it says oatmeal...

• elitish
    by elitish
    August 12, 2013 at 7:28 PM

What you've just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Quoting GrinningCheese:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts